Make This Gorgeous Fall Wreath from a Bundt Pan in Minutes!
I made this quick fall wreath from a bundt pan that’s such an insanely easy fall craft idea, you’re going to wonder what to do with all of your free time.
Fall Wreath from a Bundt Pan
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love seasonal DIYs. But the honest truth is that sometimes you just want something downright ridiculously easy that you can make in a few minutes. I mean, spending 20 minutes to make a gnome is so much fun when I have the time and creativity energy. Then there are the other times that I just want to make something so easy it’s a breeze. Which is how I came to the so-easy-it’s-breezy fall wreath from a bundt pan.
RELATED READING: DIY PUMPKIN SPICE GNOME
Literally a four step process to make, this fall bundt pan wreath is so quick to make, you could have a whole army of them lined up for every season in just a few minutes. If you’re ready to make a fast and fun fall wreath from a bundt pan, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY fall decor board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Fall Bundt Pan Wreath
- Start your fall bundt pan wreath with an inexpensive bundt pan like this one here. Don’t feel like you have to use your favorite one or wait until you see one at the local thrift store. Bundt pans are nice and durable, so you can make this wreath and then use it again next year, because the pan will definitely hold up.
- Although I initially thought I was going to go with a cream color for my fall bundt pan wreath, I got a little wild hair when i saw this champagne mist spray paint. I mean, everything about the subtle burnished golden shade screamed fall to me. I had to try it and fell in love! So, cream, orange, champagne mist, or even teal, you do what calls to you.
- Go crazy with your pop of color on top. I was running with an orange theme, but if you feel like orange is pushing it for you, use browns and more subtle fall colors. I am all about the orange this fall, but teal? Cream? I’m in for those too.
How Do I Make this Fall Wreath from a Bundt Pan?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Fall DIYs You Might Like
- S’mores Bath Bombs – What’s more fall than a s’more OR a hot bath? What about both?! Absolutely wonderful combination of chocolate and fizzy fun times.
- Fall SVG Cut Files for Cricut or Silhouette – The more I make digital crafts, the more I find I love it. And these fall cut files are perfect for those fall crafts that need a little touch of something fun.
- Pumpkin Mason Jars – This is one of my FAVORITE fall crafts and one I have made a couple of times as gifts for other people, too. They’re just so cute and quick to work up.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy fall DIYs board on Pinterest.