This buffalo check pumpkin craft is the easiest farmhouse decor DIY. Making a no-sew pumpkin is a fall craft that I wish I’d done a long time ago!
Buffalo Check Pumpkin
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love putting things to use that have lost their usefulness. I mean, there was this pumpkin, just staring at me. The kiddo had a blue one, a pink one, three (yes, three) orange ones…too many pumpkin buckets. So, I decided one of them (maybe 2) needed a new life.
So I came up with this fun and, frankly ridiculously easy, way to make a buffalo check pumpkin from pumpkin bucket. It turned out to be such a fantastic and simple farmhouse decor idea, I think I need to do more. Like lots more. If you’re ready to breathe new life into a pumpkin bucket with this no-sew pumpkin craft, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy DIY crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This No-Sew Pumpkin Craft
- I had this fun (ok, several) pumpkin bucket left over from halloweens past. I recommend finding one in the closet, but if you can’t, just grab one at the dollar store, they’ll be out super soon, I’m sure.
- Remember that thick pool noodle you bought for the summer that’s just laying around? Grab that–you’re going to need about 8 inches of it.
- This is one of those projects where you can definitely burn your fingers a million times with the hot glue. There’s so much hot glue involved and just folds of fabric and tucked up under…just get some finger protectors like these, trust me.
How Do I Make this Buffalo Check Pumpkin?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Farmhouse Decor Crafts You Might Like
- Farmhouse Riser Tray DIY – I adore this riser tray. It’s fun and funky and adds a little height to any gnome display in my entryway!
- Easy Farmhouse Wreath – You can literally use this fun farmhouse wreath for any event or season–or those between times that aren’t a specific holiday. I just love it.
- Braided Jute Coasters – It’s crazy how this little touch like these easy DIY coasters can really change your decor and add a fun bit of farmhouse charm to a room.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY farmhouse board on Pinterest.