This delightful holiday Mickey hot cocoa charcuterie board is the dessert and hot beverage board for your next meal, party, or holiday Disney movie night. This arrangement of sweet treats will not disappoint.
This Disney-inspired dessert board is beautiful to look at and it’s something your guests, friends, and family will want to dig into immediately! This chocolate extravaganza is filled with enough choices that everyone is sure to have their sweet tooth satisfied.
RELATED READING: Mickey Mouse Charcuterie Board – Meats, Cheese, Snacks
What You'll Find On This Page
Mickey Mouse Hot Cocoa Charcuterie Board
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, it is definitely not a secret that we are huge Disney fans, especially when it comes to Mickey and Minnie. We have a huge collection of fun recipes and crafts that can keep you busy for hours! And I’m so excited to add this fun charcuterie board to that list. It is on of our favorite great Disney movie night food ideas.
If you have never made a charcuterie board before, give this one a try. It is the perfect-sized dessert and beverage board to get your feet wet before moving on to a larger endeavor. To display the ingredients, you can use a serving plate or a wooden cutting board. You can also set it up on a decorative napkin or piece of holiday-inspired fabric directly on your table.
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share
If you need time to gather your sweet treats for this charcuterie board, please save this to your favorite dessert pin board or share it on Facebook. Using the sharing button will make it easy when you are ready to make your hot cocoa charcuterie board.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within this article.
RELATED READING: Holiday Wreath Charcuterie Board (Meats and Cheese)
Tips for Making a Dessert Charcuterie Board
- Keep the chocolates, candies, marshmallows, and other items that can melt in a warm room in a cool, dry place until you are ready to build the board.
- Build a color-coordinated board by basing off 1-2 main items and then choosing complimentary colors that go well with the anchor colors you chose.
- Consider adding crushed peppermints, graham crackers, and nuts to sprinkle over the hot cocoa to give a layer of unexpected texture.
Ingredients for a Mickey Hot Cocoa Charcuterie Board
Below are the ingredients I used to make this recipe. Check your pantry, cookie jar, and sweets cabinet for items you can use. If you need ideas for seasonal fruits to use on the board, read the notes section below.
- Butterscotch Baking Chips
- Ghirardelli Mint Filled Chocolates
- Milk Chocolate cocoa powder mix
- Hershey Candy Cane Kisses
- Lindt White Chocolate Truffles
- Lindt Peppermint Chocolate Truffles
- Lindor Snickerdoodle Truffles
- Chocolate Lindor Truffles
- Mickey Hot Cocoa Bombs (See recipe)
- Christmas Baking chips
- Snowflake Marshmallows
- Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark
- Snowball Whoppers
- Hershey candy Bells
- Mickey Mouse Candy Sprinkles
- Peppermint Marshmallows
- Peppermint sticks
- Hershey chocolate bar
- Hershey cookie Bar
- Chocolate Spoons
- Peeps Marshmallows
- Christmas Candy Corn
- Red & Green M&M’s
- Winter snowcap jelly candy
- Christmas Jordan Almonds
- White Chocolate Pretzels
How to Make a Mickey Hot Cocoa Charcuterie Board
Each step for this recipe is detailed below so it is easy to follow. Keep this page open while you are creating your charcuterie board. If you would rather have a printable recipe, just scroll down and select the print button.
Fill a ramekin or small bowl with the hot cocoa mix. For placement purposes, arrange the cookie cutters, and the small ramekins or dishes on the plate. These will serve as the anchor points of the board.
Fill the ramekins or small dishes with holiday and Mickey sprinkles and chocolate and butterscotch baking chips. Add the white whoppers to the Mickey Mouse cutter and the mini marshmallows in the cookie cutter glove. Begin placing the wrapped candies and chocolates around the plate.
Add the rest of the items like the white chocolate-covered pretzels, hot cocoa bombs, cookies, and green and red M&Ms, filling in all the open spaces. Enjoy your delicious holiday Mickey hot chocolate charcuterie board.
Notes for Making a Mickey Charcuterie Board
- Adding seasonal fruits and nuts to your holiday charcuterie board will pair perfectly with any hot chocolate flavors you choose.
- A hot cocoa dessert board isn’t complete if you don’t serve some delicious desserts like cheesecake balls, cake pops, flavored popcorn, or a simple brownie.
- Ranging from mild to pungent in aroma and flavor, cheese is a great side item to serve with a hot cocoa charcuterie board.
More Mickey Recipes and Crafts You May Like
- Make This Dollar Tree Mickey Catch-All Basket in Minutes: This cute Disney-themed basket has a farmhouse vibe that will fit into your primitive decor. Better yet, it only takes a few minutes and a handful of inexpensive supplies.
- These Christmas Mickey Hot Cocoa Bombs are So Easy and Fun! Whether you are using them at home or sharing them with friends, these hot cocoa bombs are ready in minutes.
- Make This DIY Mickey Notebook for a Fun Gift They’ll Love! We have an easy and quick DIY Mickey and Minne-style notebook that makes a fun gift for the Disney lover on your list. Best of all, we were able to make these books from Dollar Tree materials.
Please Save or Share
Your shares are how this site grows and I sincerely appreciate it. Please save this Disney charcuterie board to your favorite dessert or beverage pin board or share it on Facebook.