I love how yummy these Mickey Mouse gingerbread cookies were! I’ll definitely be making more for my Christmas cookie exchange party! Plus they’re ridiculously easy to make, which is a total bonus.
Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cookies
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we make Christmas cookies pretty much starting the week before Thanksgiving all the way until January 15th. There are just so many Christmas parties and loads of different reason to make a cookie. So, as part of my cooking-making-fun this year, I made these awesome Mickey snowman cookies!
They were super easy to make–and the decorations are just sprinkles, so I just frosted on some black ears, white body and dropped on some sprinkles. Couldn’t be easier. If you’re ready to make an easy Christmas cookie, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Cookies for Christmas
- Instead of using icing to make the details, if you want, you can melt some chocolate chips or use chocolate coating discs. Just be aware that if you do that, it will harden as it cools, so work fast.
- I always recommend pulling the excess dough away from cut out cookies like gingerbread men or these Mickey Mouse Christmas cookies. Don’t try to scrape up your cut cookies–just roll out your dough on your parchment paper and cut them there, pull the excess cookie dough away and then bake.
- Make sure each layer of icing is dry before putting on the next. If you don’t, for example, when you put the black of the ears on, the seam will basically melt into the white of the snowman and won’t be a clean line.
How Do I Make Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cookies?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Christmas Cookies You Might Like
- Mickey Nutcracker Christmas Cookies – If you have a little one that loves the nutcracker or just loves Mickey, I tell you, they’re going to LOVE these easy Christmas cookies.
- Farmhouse Truck Christmas Cookies – So you’ve got a Christmas cookie exchange party coming? These cookies are going to be SO impressive.
- Gnome Cookies – I’m in love with these easy little cookies–and their little sprinkle nose!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas desserts board on Pinterest.