I made this fun believe in the magic of Christmas wooden sign to get ready for an epic Christmas mantle I’m planning this year. So cute, I squee!
Believe in the Magic of Christmas Wooden Sign
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are seriously panning one of the most decorated mantles I’ve ever done this holiday season. I want gnomes, Christmas signs, evergreen vines and more. All coming together on my mantle. One of the key pieces I’ve made so far is this beautiful believe in the magic of Christmas wooden sign.
It’s shaped like a tag, but made of wood, so it’s got a definite farmhouse Christmas vibe. But the modern text and clean lines make it more chic than shabby. If you’re ready to make a fun holiday sign, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Cricut crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Christmas Sign
- Start by grabbing the free Christmas cut file here. I used permanent vinyl this time, as opposed to heat transfer vinyl like I normally do. But if you choose to go with HTV, just remember to mirror the design. I waste so much vinyl forgetting to do that.
- When you’re working on your Christmas tag sign, be sure to make a clear enough space to be able to work on the whole sign as one piece on a flat and level surface. I made the mistake initially of not having enough space and the sign wasn’t even. So I had to work a little harder than I should have. Don’t make my mistake.
- I won’t lie, this project is made easier by using hot glue, but I’ve learned the hard way that if I’m going to put something outside with hot glue holding it together, it’s possible the hot glue will fail in the hot sun of a warm afternoon. So, if you plan to put your Christmas sign outside, I recommend using some E6000 in addition to your hot glue. Putting a dab of that next to a dab of hot glue is the best of both worlds.
How Do I Make this Believe in the Magic of Christmas Wooden Sign?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Christmas Crafts You Might Like
- Christmas Mason Jars – One of my very favorite holiday crafts, this easy mason jar Christmas craft is fast and fun – and useful too!
- Holiday Farmhouse Milk Jug – If you’re looking for a fun Christmas centerpiece, this is the perfect easy and fast craft you can make in minutes
- True Story Wood Sign – For a more traditional Christmas sign, this is the best SVG to bring the Christmas spirit to your crafting.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest.