These free modern Christmas printables can be used so many ways. I’m sharing ways to gift them, use them for cards, or to decorate your space!
The best part about holiday decor is that you can change it up each year. I love getting out the traditional pieces, passed-down treasures, and handmade trinkets from the kids. But isn’t there something special about adding that little bit of new each year?
One of the fastest ways to change up any space and add easily add a few festive touches is with holiday printables. If you need to spice up your space in your own creative style, check out our list of 24 free Christmas fonts to use for cards, invitations, gifts, and more.
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
10 Ways to Display Free Modern Christmas Printables
I love the modern design elements throughout our home because they draw the eye. Right now, the “Silent Night” is going up on my deep red kitchen wall in a floating frame.
Get creative in your displays or gift them in a way to match a recipient’s style. Modern printables look amazing in a farmhouse or industrial style to help balance the looks.
- Encase it in a floating frame (I have this one and I love it)!
- Print it out on cardstock and transfer to this painted in a bright color or print it out on a photo and transfer it with this photo transfer.
- Glue or tack a printable to a poster-sized foam core and hung on a large, empty wall.
- Print them on 4×6-inches or 5×7-inches cardstock and use as holiday cards.
- Outline a section in a bright, bold marker and display in a 10×14-inch frame leaned against the baseboards.
- Cut it into 3 or 4 sections, adhere each piece to blocks of wood, and display them stacked.
- If you want to bring a bit of the holiday into your home… Grab a shadow box like this one, break off a sprig of your Christmas tree (or pick up a lasting version), and build your own holiday display.
- Save the printable, open a free image editor (like PicMonkey), and add a color overlay, faded to “filter” the printable to your liking. This looks AMAZING when many are displayed together, similar to this colorful display.
- Get a set of small frames like any one of these, cut the printables into sections and display mounted on a wall (letting the wall show between each piece).
- Use the free Christmas printable as a gift tag.
Get Your Free Modern Christmas Printables
In order to download your free modern Christmas printables, just click on any that tickles your fancy. You’ll be taken to a shared drive which will allow you to print them on your home printer or save them to be taken to a printer.
Baby, It’s Cold Outside Christmas Printable
My husband’s favorite Christmas movie (aside from Die Hard, of course) is Elf. The classic, “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” is one that gets our whole family dancing. Get the “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” free printable.
Free Silent Night Christmas Printable
This is the one going in my kitchen in that floating frame, y’all. It’s gorgeous with such a contemporary feel. Get the free, “Silent Night” Christmas printable.
Let It Snow Free Christmas Printable
This song gets piped into the mall speakers on October 25th, but that doesn’t stop it from being one of the top-requested tunes at our holiday get-togethers. What about yours? Get the, “Let it snow” holiday printable.
It’s Time to Get Crafty!
Print these beauties off, craft your heart out, and share them with us on the Ruffles and Rain Boots Facebook page. We’d love to see how you’re gifting and displaying them!