Calling all Aladdin fans! This Princess Jasmine Paper Roll is the perfect addition to any Aladdin Disney movie night at home!
Be certain to check out our floral Jasmine Minnie ears as a cute and fun DIY the kids can wear while cuddled up on the couch.
Princess Jasmine Paper Roll
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, the kiddo and I love literally all things Disney. I for one will never be too old to binge-watch every Disney movie ever made so that means that we’ll always be thinking about and making cute Disney crafts at home, too. This fun paper roll craft is an easy way to teach the kids how to use items in the home for something else fun as well!
If you’re a fan of Disney princesses or have little ones in the house that are, add this simple Aladdin craft to your craft bucket list. It’s just so much fun to make!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
No time right now? No problem – If you can pin this to your favorite craft or Disney board on Pinterest for later, that would be awesome!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips For Creating This Disney Princess Paper Craft
- Click here to get the free template to make this easy Disney princess paper craft. Sure, you can make it without the template, but it will make it so much easier if you print this out and use it to trace all the pattern pieces onto your colored paper.
- Make certain to let the kids take over and do the work! This simple craft will teach them to follow directions and give them such a sense of accomplishment once they’re done!
- Give the kids the freedom to use whatever colored paper that they want to personalize their Princess with. Who knows – maybe this girl needs a whole wardrobe!
How Do I Make This Kids Paper Craft?
You’re going to love how fast and simple it is to make!
- Toilet paper roll
- Colored paper
- Printed Template
- Craft glue
- Pick out the colored craft papers for the doll pattern. Trace the pattern on the craft paper and cut them out. Trace the hair on black, the head on brown, the circle shapes on yellow, and the rest on blue.
- Take the scissors and make a slit on the inside portion of the hair pattern.
- Put the head base through the slit from the bottom. Add glue and put the head part with the hair. Put on the blue strips on the braided portion of the hair.
- Grab the marker and draw the face of Jasmine. Put on her earrings and headband.
- Take an empty toilet paper roll and cover it with rectangle paper on either side. Take the long thin strip and wrap it around it and also go along the inner border, too.
- Take the other piece of rectangle paper and wrap it around the other portion of the roll.
- Put on the head of Jasmine on the top side of the tp roll.
For more fun Disney princess crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Even More Simple Jasmine Crafts and Ideas
- Jasmine Mickey Mouse Ears – You can never have too many fun Mickey Mouse ears to wear around the house!
- Jasmine and Rose Sugar Scrub Cubes – A little scent of Jasmine can be fun to add to all your Jasmine crafts.
- Disney Princess Bath Bombs – Pair these bath bombs up for a fun night of Disney Princess activities!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Thank you for your support and sharing of my content! Know someone else who’d like this? Please share this post to Facebook or please pin it to your favorite Disney or craft board on Pinterest. Thank you!