Farmhouse Carrots from Clothespins are a Fast Dollar Tree Craft!
Making these quick and easy farmhouse carrots from clothespins is a really great way to bring a bit of color to your Easter tiered tray!
Farmhouse Carrots from ClothesPins
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about the farmhouse craft lately. I don’t know what my current bug is, but I really just want to update all of my decor pieces. So, while rearranging my farmhouse tiered tray for Easter, I decided to make a quick set of farmhouse carrots from clothespins that really bring a pop of fun!
RELATED READING: FARMHOUSE BOOK STACK DOLLAR TREE CRAFT
Super simple to make, these farmhouse carrots are a bright sprinkle of rustic charm that also makes for any bunny gnome’s favorite treat. If you’re ready to make a farmhouse carrot for yourself, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite farmhouse crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Rustic Clothespin Carrots
- I got everything I needed to make these rustic clothespin carrots at the Dollar Tree. That’s half the fun, you know. But that’s not a requirement. You can find all of these supplies at a LOT of different stores. But if you’re concerned about finding clothespins, you can grab some here to get you on your way!
- The way these turned out was absolutely perfect for what I wanted. But if you want a more rustic look, you can use a more desaturated orange for the carrot body and then add some brown raffia or paler green ribbon bits to make the greenery and you’re really talking rustic!
- If you need a great way to display your little farmhouse carrots made of clothespins, you can make a quick DIY farmhouse tiered tray.
How Do I Make this Farmhouse Carrots from Clothespins?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Farmhouse Dollar Tree Crafts You Might Like
- Geometric Shelf Dollar Tree Hack – SUPER simple DIY that turns a couple of shelves into a fun and easy geometric shelf perfect for the bathroom, kids’ room or kitchen!
- Moss Holiday Farmhouse Tiered Tray Fillers – If you love a little touch of green in your farmhouse tiered tray decor, this fun moss DIY is perfect!
- Dollar Tree Gnome Stand DIY – I LOVE my gnomes, but sometimes they’re super short. So I like to make a little gnome stand to give a little height to my arrangements.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Dollar Tree DIYs board on Pinterest.