S’mores bath bombs are a great way to bring one of the most amazing fall treats right into the bathtub with you. Oh the fragrance and the experience. Divine.
S’mores Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about the few minutes we can get in the tub. And why not make that the most fantastic experience of all?! Seriously, if I’m hustling the family out the bathroom door so I can get 10 minutes of privacy in a hot bath, I’m making it the best ever. This week’s BEST EVER? S’mores bath bombs and their chocolate-flavored yumminess.
Seriously, imagine surrounding yourself in chocolate fragrance with a bit of marshmallow sprinkles and some sparkly shine? It’s perfection and a wonderful way to usher in fall. If you’re ready to make an awesome Lush-inspired chocolate bath bomb, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy self-care board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Get Bath Bomb, Shower Fizzy, and Scrub Tutorials Delivered
Sign up for the Ruffles and Rain Boots free newsletter full of exclusives and freebies!
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Tips to Make Lush Inspired Chocolate Bath bombs
- What ultimately inspired me to make these fun s’mores flavored bath bombs was the s’mores sprinkles mix here. Just look at them…there’s bits that look like marshmallows and flames and chocolate. Literally so much fun.
- If you’re really all-in for the most amazing s’mores bath bomb experience, definitely grab the yummy chocolate flavoring oil here. Just a few drops and you’re swimming (literally) in warm, melty chocolate goodness, without actual chocolate.
- Make sure to plan on having your bath bombs sitting out for about 24 hours to fully dry before using them, so you get the best fizz. As a bonus, by letting these smores bath bombs dry for a full day, if the mixture was a bit moist, you’ll still get peak fizz.
- After you’ve let them completely dry for that initial 24 hours, I recommend keeping your Lush-inspired bath bombs in an air-tight container so they’ll last longer with peak fizz. And make sure to pass that on too, if you plan to gift your bath bombs to someone else.
How Do I Make S’mores Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 4-5 large bath bomb molds
- Whisk together the dry ingredients: baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch and epsom salts.
- In a second bowl, mix together the wet ingredients: melted coconut oil, essential oil blend and alcohol together.
- Add in the metallic brown mica powder and whisk together well. If you want more color, add additional mica powder in 1 tsp increments.
- Add the liquid ingredients 1 tsp at a time to the bowl of dry ingredients, mixing it slowly so as not to start the reaction.
- Dust the inside of one side of a bath bomb mold with cornstarch. The sprinkle side will easily come out on its own, so I don't bother dusting that side.
- Place about 1 tsp of s'mores sprinkles in the bottom of the non-dusted side of the bath bomb mold.
- Immediately fill the sprinkle side bath bomb mold with the brown mixture, heaping it full. Make sure there is ample excess mixture to help join the two sides of the mold together.
- To the cornstarch dusted side of the bath bomb mold, fill it full of the brown bath bomb mixture, then fill it the remaining way with the pink mixture, heaping it up as you did to the other half of the bath bomb.
- Press the two sides of the bath bomb mold together, grinding and pressing them to force the sides together.
- Allow them to rest in your bath bomb molds for about 24 hours before gently tapping each side of the molds to release them.
- Use your bath bombs immediately or store in an airtight container until you’re ready to use!
For more Lush-inspired bath bomb recipes, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
More Lush-Inspired Bath Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Glow in the Dark Bath Bombs – You are not going to believe how insanely easy it is to make these fun glow in the dark bath bombs. And the kids are going to lose it with delight!
- Lemon Vanilla Bath Bombs – You need a relaxing time in the bath that just fills you with warm smells of invigorating lemon sugar cookies? Do it.
- Mermaid Bath Bombs 2 Ways – For kiddos that love a good splish-splash, this bath bomb is the most fun to make–and you can have it ready in minutes!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy DIY bath bombs board on Pinterest.