I loved making this simple DIY Christmas Eve candle for the mantle. Not only did my friend’s kiddo love it, but it lit Santa’s way for them!
DIY Christmas Eve Candle
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love making gifts for friends. And the special request I got from a friend’s kiddo this year was so precious, I had to figure out how to make it. All she wanted was for Santa to come to their house, but because they’d moved, she wasn’t sure he’d be able to find them. I helped her out by making this easy DIY Christmas Eve candle.
Sure to light Santa’s way whether you’ve moved or you are visiting family for the holiday, this candle will make sure he finds your stockings. If you’re ready to make a fun Christmas craft, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Christmas Candle
- Click here to get the printable for the text in the center of the candle. The cool thing about this template is that it’s EDITABLE! You can modify it to add your name in the lower section and make this candle a personalized gift.
- Be sure to use wax paper, not parchment paper, to hold the candle. You want something that the candle won’t melt to – and wax paper is the answer.
- Remember to let your candle recipients know that you need to remove ribbon before lighting the candle. You wouldn’t want any of that to catch fire on Christmas Eve.
How Do I Make this DIY Christmas Eve Candle?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy Christmas Crafts You Might Like
- DIY Decoupaged Coasters – I love how easy it is to make these coasters. They’re the perfect gift and you can make a ton of them super fast!
- Scandinavian Christmas Trees – One of my favorite DIY’s this year was making a whole little forest of DIY trees and these were just the funnest.
- Easy Scandinavian Christmas Gnome Pattern – As the most ultimately cool Christmas DIYs, these gnomes are both super cute and super festive!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite holiday crafts board on Pinterest.