Whip up these dipped marshmallows for Christmas gifts, cocoa, or just to WOW your guests. This also makes a great Christmas craft for the kids!
Dipped Marshmallows for Christmas
Hot cocoa. Marshmallows. Peppermint candies. It’s like a Hallmark movie just started… But these are three things that go so very, very well together.
Today, I’m sharing how to quickly and easily make a set of dipped marshmallows pops for Christmas. You can gift them wrapped in cello bags or keep them all to yourself. A girl’s gotta have her hot chocolate while furiously wrapping, right?
Ingredients for Dipped Christmas Marshmallows
If you’re already stocked for the holidays (and who isn’t?), you have everything you need. We found some adorable Christmas-inspired straws to use, but feel free to use even a lollipop or candy stick.
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
- large marshmallows
- red and white straws (we got ours here from Amazon)
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 box candy canes or 1 small bag of peppermint candies
How to Make Dipped Marshmallow Pops Look Amazing
Set up an assembly line of sorts and you’ll have gorgeous dipped marshmallows for Christmas that are completely wow-worthy! For those of you who create holiday playlists on YouTube, our Dipped Marshmallows for Christmas video is here.
- Crush candy canes or peppermint candies in a plastic zip-top bag and place into a small dish.
- Cut the straw in half and press one end into a marshmallow.
- Add the coconut oil and chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and melt in 30-second intervals. Stir frequently.
- Dip the marshmallow on the straw into the chocolate mixture halfway. Let sit for about a minute and sprinkle with peppermint candy pieces.
- Once you’ve made a few, place them in the freezer to harden.
Serve these with hot cocoa (duh) or gift wrap them in a cello bag for a fun, easy gift idea. Pair these dipped marshmallows for Christmas with one of our hot chocolate gifts and WOW them all!
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library (full of free practice sheets and instructions) and the Exclusive Library (full of free cut files for cutting machines, tips on our favorite craft mediums, and all things fun)!
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.