These dipped marshmallow pops make an amazing treat for a warm cup of cocoa or fitted into a bouquet for gifting. They’re fun and easy, so let’s get started.
Pretty and Preppy Dipped Marshmallow Pops
Easy treats and gifts are a staple here at Ruffles and Rain Boots. If it’s fun, pretty, and functional, count me in for the crafty fun.
This week, we’re sharing these adorable dipped marshmallow pops for Valentine’s Day. Aren’t they just the cutest? These sweeties remind me of Mean Girls – “On Wednesdays, we wear pink.” – and I can’t help but call them pretty and pretty marshmallows.
Please Pin This Valentine’s Day Treat to Pinterest
As an Amazon associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Learn How to Make Dipped Marshmallows
There are a few tips and tricks I want to share when making these marshmallow pops, especially if you’re going to form them into a marshmallow bouquet.
- Get the kids in the kitchen to help. The candy bark allows the marshmallows to slide pretty easily and you can be ready with a spoon to smooth out any big clumps.
- Make an assembly line as mentioned in the video. This makes it so much easier to work quickly and without making a big mess.
- Vary the colors by adding food coloring to the melted candy bark – we used a touch of pink on some of ours and they really make the pink sparkles pop!
Items You’ll Want to Have on Hand
In addition to the few ingredients mentioned below, here are a few supplies you’ll need to make these fun dipped marshmallow pops.
- paper straws (these have cute hearts on them)
- parchment paper
- small bowls and a spoon
- optional, food coloring
You Might Also Be Interested In
- Decadent and Drool-Worthy Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Elegant Hand-Lettered Valentine Tag (hugs and kisses)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Cards for Adults:
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library, the Exclusive Library, and be kept up to date on all tasty treats!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.