The Cutest Poop Emoji Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day
These adorable poop emoji cupcakes are sure to bring a smile this Valentine’s Day. Let’s get started with this easy and fun recipe!
As an Amazon associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy.
The Cutest Poop Emoji Cupcakes – Nutella Cupcakes
Before emojis, I never thought I’d ever put the words, “cute” and “poop” together. But let’s face facts – emojis are part of society now and these are some pretty cute poop emoji cupcakes.
We have a lot of fun with these friends here on Ruffles and Rain Boots. If you need more ideas, click here for all of our Valentine’s Day cupcake recipes. Here are a few emoji projects we’ve shared:
- Emoji Backpack Tags – A Quick Polymer Clay Project for Kids
- Emoji Crafts for Kids – Perfect for an Emoji Movie Night or Party
RELATED READING: Emoji Crafts for Kids – Great for a Movie Night or Party!
Tips to Make This Fun Cupcake Decorating Idea
We love easy ideas here on Ruffles and Rain Boots, and this fun cupcake decorating idea fits that to a “T.” Here are a few tips to make this fun project run a little smoother.
- Bake the cupcakes ahead of time. I love to prepare a batch of cupcakes the day or night before, especially when getting the little ones involved in the fun.
- If you like Nutella, keep it in this recipe. If you don’t (like me), exclude it from all or half of the cupcakes.
- Cut and pre-assemble the fondant eyes OR buy edible candy eyes (which we use a lot ’round here because I’m lazy).
- Note: if you’re creating a Valentine’s Day cupcake playlist on YouTube, here is our video of all Valentine’s Day cupcakes on Ruffles and Rain Boots.
Easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
If you don’t have a go-to vanilla cupcake plan already, make our easy vanilla cupcake recipe. It’s quick, uses real ingredients, and is ready in less than 30-minutes. That said, I love making the cupcakes the day before the decorating begins.
Adorable Poop Emoji Cupcake Frosting Recipe and Tutorial
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.