These adorable poop emoji cupcakes are sure to bring a smile this Valentine’s Day. Let’s get started with this easy and fun recipe!
As an Amazon associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full disclosure policy.
The Cutest Poop Emoji Cupcakes – Nutella Cupcakes
Before emojis, I never thought I’d ever put the words, “cute” and “poop” together. But let’s face facts – emojis are part of society now and these are some pretty cute poop emoji cupcakes.
We have a lot of fun with these friends here on Ruffles and Rain Boots. If you need more ideas, click here for all of our Valentine’s Day cupcake recipes. Here are a few emoji projects we’ve shared:
- Emoji Backpack Tags – A Quick Polymer Clay Project for Kids
- Emoji Crafts for Kids – Perfect for an Emoji Movie Night or Party
Love cupcakes and want free recipes?
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Tips to Make This Fun Cupcake Decorating Idea
We love easy ideas here on Ruffles and Rain Boots, and this fun cupcake decorating idea fits that to a “T.” Here are a few tips to make this fun project run a little smoother.
- Bake the cupcakes ahead of time. I love to prepare a batch of cupcakes the day or night before, especially when getting the little ones involved in the fun.
- If you like Nutella, keep it in this recipe. If you don’t (like me), exclude it from all or half of the cupcakes.
- Cut and pre-assemble the fondant eyes OR buy edible candy eyes (which we use a lot ’round here because I’m lazy).
- Note: if you’re creating a Valentine’s Day cupcake playlist on YouTube, here is our video of all Valentine’s Day cupcakes on Ruffles and Rain Boots.
Be Sure To Follow Along with Ruffles and Rain Boots
We love making crafts here at the ‘Boots and would love to share them with you. Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter and you’ll get access to the Hand Lettering Library, the Exclusive Library, and be kept up to date on all tasty treats!
Easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
If you don’t have a go-to vanilla cupcake plan already, make our easy vanilla cupcake recipe. It’s quick, uses real ingredients, and is ready in less than 30-minutes. That said, I love making the cupcakes the day before the decorating begins.
- Easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe (12 cupcakes)
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 ounce each of red, white, and black fondant
- Bake cupcakes (we used an easy vanilla cupcake people LOVE on Pinterest). Make sure 12 cupcakes are completely cool.
- Using a paring knife, cut out the center top of each cupcake (save the top). Fill with a tablespoon of Nutella spread (or your surprise of choice). Place the top back onto the cupcake and set aside.
- Make the poop emoji frosting (chocolate frosting). In a stand mixer or large bowl + hand mixer, combine the room temperature butter, powdered sugar, milk, and cocoa. Mix on low, then medium until smooth. Note: start with 3 tablespoons of milk, as you want the frosting to be rather stiff to hold the shape well.
- Transfer the frosting to a piping bag with a round tip and pipe a swirl onto each cupcake, lifting when adding a new layer to add rise.
- Roll out each of the fondants (on a powdered sugared work surface), and cut: 12 mouth shapes, 24 white ovals for the eyes, 24 smaller black circles for the pupils, and as many red fondant hearts as you like. We used between 1 and 3 for each cupcake.
- Place the eyes, mouth, and heart sprinkles on the frosting and serve.
More Dessert Recipes >>>> RufflesAndRainBoots.com <<<<
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 192Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 30gProtein: 1g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
Please Save This to Pinterest or Share on Facebook
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.