These Cork Pumpkins are a fun and festive fall craft. The best part about making these pumpkins is that they’ll never rot and you can reuse them every single year!
For even more super fun pumpkin crafts, check out these Dollar Tree Pumpkin Ideas. Nothing like crafting on a budget!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I’m all about fall! I’m a firm believer that you can never have too many pumpkin crafts and I’ll gladly add more and more to our house throughout the year. There is always room SOMEWHERE to put a new craft idea or project.
If you have a handful of wine corks you’re ready to upcycle, or you’re just in love with this fun no-carve pumpkin craft, let’s get started!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Running out the door? No worries at all! You can come back later and read this – just pin it to your favorite craft or fall board on Pinterest so it’s ready when you are!
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips For Making This No-Carve Pumpkin Craft
- Have the kids gather up the twigs and sticks needed for this simple pumpkin craft. It’s a great way to get them involved and keep them active at the same time.
- If you don’t have enough wine corks at home to make this, ask your family and friends! People keep wine corks and will probably be happy to put them to good use. You could even make a cute cork pumpkin for them as well as a thank you! Or, you can grab a whole box of corks to make a ton of pumpkins.
- Want to make a GIANT wine cork pumpkin for your porch? That sounds like so much fun. You can use a whole bunch of wine corks, glued together with craft glue like E6000, supplemented with a little hot glue to make the immediate bond!
How do I make this fun pumpkin craft?
The simple directions and listed below. I really think that you’re going to love this adorable pumpkin craft!
- Recycled Wine Corks
- Acrylic Craft Paint – I used three different colors of orange
- Assorted Felt Scraps of different colors of greens
- Natural Jute Twine
- Twigs from the yard
- Glue Gun/Glue Sticks
- Wire Cutters/Branch Cutter
- Clean and dry your wine corks.
- Glue the wine corks together in rows as follows. For the small pumpkin, glue 2 corks on the bottom, 3 in the middle, 2 corks on the top. For the medium-size pumpkin, glue 2 corks, 3 corks, 3 corks, and then 2 corks on the top with your glue gun. For the large pumpkin, glue 3 corks, 4 corks, 5 corks, 4 corks, and 3 corks on top with your glue gun.
- Paint each cork orange using the paintbrush. The small pumpkin should be light orange, the medium pumpkin should be dark orange and the large pumpkin should be medium orange. You can also leave them naturally cork-colored as well if you don't want to paint them.
- Get a small tree branch and cut it into 1- to 2-inch sections with the wire cutter.
- Affix the piece of branch on the top of the pumpkins with the glue gun.
- Cut out some leaves from the green felt and put a dot of glue on each leaf and fold them in half. Attach to the side of the stem with a glue gun.
For more fun no-carve pumpkin crafts, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
More Fun Pumpkin Crafts and Ideas
- Dollar Tree Pumpkin Gnome with Feet (or Without) – You know I love all things gnomes so you have to add this to your must-do fall craft this!
- These Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs are the Best Fall Bath Bombs! – Perfect for smelling like pumpkin spice or even a super cute gift idea, too.
- Check Out This Easy Buffalo Check Pumpkin No-Sew Pumpkin Craft! – Love how this looks sitting on a mantle or even on a covered porch!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I love each and every one of you for helping in that! Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Fall or Autumn crafts board on Pinterest.