These beautiful Princess Belle cupcakes are definitely at the must try for a princess party! Make these imaginative Beauty and the Beast cupcakes in minutes!
Beauty & Beast Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we bask in the awe-inspiring Princess Belle cupcakes! They are just too hard to not stare at and wonder if you should eat them. So, the kiddo and I made quick work of them and polished them off so we didn’t have to be tortured anymore. I mean, why torture yourself, right?!
If you’re ready to eat these cupcakes like the cupcake-beast you are, let’s get started.
Get Cupcake Recipes, Freebies, and More!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Beauty and the Beast Cupcakes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Princess Belle cupcakes
- Make the yellow as bright as you can! The way I do this is, first, by starting with gel food coloring–I don’t know why, but it’s always brighter than the water-based stuff. Then I just load up on that gel and make it pop!
- If you really want you can do different color flowers if that is what the birthday kiddo wants. But my kiddo is not one for that. But it’s really easy–just pick a different melting chocolate discs color.
- Grab the little cupcake stands here to make your Princess Belle cupcakes really look the part.
- To make the roses, I used this fantastic rose mold–I just didn’t bother making the full stick…because that would be a waste of good chocolate. LOL!
Make Princess Belle Cupcakes
Below is the written and printable tutorial for this fun cupcake decorating idea. Use the comments section below if you have any questions.
More Princess Belle Ideas You Might Like
- Princess Belle Cupcakes
- Beauty and the Beast Ornament
- Princess Belle Minnie Ears
- Belle Dress-up Costume
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Princess Party board on Pinterest.