These beautiful Princess Belle cupcakes are definitely at the must try for a princess party! Make these imaginative Beauty and the Beast cupcakes in minutes!
Beauty & Beast Cupcakes
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we bask in the awe-inspiring Princess Belle cupcakes! They are just too hard to not stare at and wonder if you should eat them. So, the kiddo and I made quick work of them and polished them off so we didn’t have to be tortured anymore. I mean, why torture yourself, right?!
If you’re ready to eat these cupcakes like the cupcake-beast you are, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Beauty and the Beast Cupcakes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Love cupcakes and want free recipes?
If you use gMail or Yahoo, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Happy Holidays! - Sarah
Tips to Make Princess Belle cupcakes
- Make the yellow as bright as you can! The way I do this is, first, by starting with gel food coloring–I don’t know why, but it’s always brighter than the water-based stuff. Then I just load up on that gel and make it pop!
- If you really want you can do different color flowers if that is what the birthday kiddo wants. But my kiddo is not one for that. But it’s really easy–just pick a different melting chocolate discs color.
- Grab the little cupcake stands here to make your Princess Belle cupcakes really look the part.
- To make the roses, I used this fantastic rose mold–I just didn’t bother making the full stick…because that would be a waste of good chocolate. LOL!
How Do I Make THese Princess Belle cupcakes?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a princess party playlist on YouTube, here is our Beauty and the Beast cupcakes video tutorial.
- 5 Prepared Cupcakes
- 1 Can White Frosting (or homemade)
- ½ Cup Wilton’s Green Melting Discs
- 1 Cup Wilton’s Red Melting Discs
- Yellow GEL Food Coloring
- Melt the green chocolate according to package directions.
- Place in a baggie, snip the corner slightly and pipe the leaves inside the mold. Let harden in mold for a few minutes.
- Melt the red chocolate the same way as the green chocolate. Pipe or spoon chocolate into the mold. Tap the mold down on the counter to remove any bubbles. Let harden and sit for about an hour.
- Carefully pop out of the mold and set aside.
- Place frosting into a bowl, add 6-7 drops of yellow gel food coloring and mix well.
- Place in a piping bag or baggie and pipe frosting on each cupcake.
- Add a chocolate rose in the center of each cupcake. Place on the cupcake stand and add cover.
- Ready to serve and enjoy for your Beauty and the Beast party!
For more fun recipes visit RufflesandRainBoots.com
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Princess Belle Ideas You Might Like
- Princess Belle Cupcakes
- Beauty and the Beast Ornament
- Princess Belle Minnie Ears
- Belle Dress-up Costume
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Princess Party board on Pinterest.