Crafting with my kiddo is the best and this gnome puppet from popsicle sticks is no exception. We loved making these gnome popsicle stick puppets together!
Gnome Puppet from Popsicle Sticks
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we hate the phrase “I’m bored.” So we instituted a new phrase that we say “I want to do something with you.” And then the kiddo can give me an idea or we can talk about doing a craft together. The options are endless when you approach it in that more open manner and one thing we came up with this last week to do together was make some gnome puppets from popsicle sticks!
All we had to do was pull out a handful of craft supplies and make ourselves a little gnome pattern. In minutes we had a little guy and girl gnome popsicle puppet set to play with! If you’re ready to make a cute gnome kids craft, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite crafts for kids board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make A GNome Popsicle Puppet
- First, grab the free printable template here to make these gnome puppets from popsicle sticks. That’s going to be the trick to making this craft super easy for you and for the kiddos.
- Don’t feel like your kiddo can’t do the project on their own. They can even do the hot glue if you have an ultra low-temp hot glue gun like this one. Let it be their show and put them in charge. They can cut, color and glue the whole gnome together, if you let them.
- Grab a big box of craft sticks because this is going to be a project your kiddo will want to do over and over again!
How Do I Make this Gnome Puppet from Popsicle Sticks?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Gnome Crafts for Kids You Might Like
- Adorable Gnome Peg Dolls – If you’re looking for a great craft for kids that they can make no matter the season, this awesome little gnome craft is it.
- Paper Bowl Gnome Kids Can Make – When they’re watching mommy craft, kiddos often want to make a gnome, too and this is the perfect way for them to do exactly that!
- Cardboard Tube Gnome Home – I can’t NOT share this most recent craft by the kiddo. She loves her little gnome home and it gets lots of play!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy kids’ crafts board on Pinterest.