You have to check out this ugly Christmas sweater gnome. It’s so ridiculously cute and this ugly Christmas sock gnome is so EASY!
What You'll Find On This Page
Ugly Christmas Sweater Gnome
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are obsessed with the adorableness of this cute ugly Christmas sweater gnome. Not only is it simply freaking cute, but it was ridiculously easy to make. Less than 20 minutes. Let me repeat: Less. Than. 20. Minutes. Meaning, you can make this adorable ugly sock gnome as a handmade Christmas gift in minutes.
Seriously, that is the BEST kind of last minute Christmas gift (one that’s fast and fun, but totally looks like it took forever and was absolutely something you bought–but not). Oh, man, this is seriously my most favorite gnome right now. So, if you’re ready to make this insanely cute holiday gnome, well let’s get started.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
DIY Christmas Gnome Tutorials
If you’re looking for the best DIY Christmas gnome tutorials, you have come to the right place. Check out all of my favorite tomte tutorials for the holidays!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY Christmas gnomes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Ugly Christmas Sock Gnome
- If you want to use the exact same Christmas socks as I used, you can get them here.
- You can use a wooden bead or a cork for a nose, or basically anything you can as a nose. I used a polymer clay ball I made.,.
- I used rice to fill my ugly Christmas sock gnome, but you don’t have to. You can use those little plastic beads, beans, pebbles…basically anything to give it a little weight to keep it from falling over. Just be aware with anything more chunky than rice that it might make your gnome’s body lumpy.
How Do I Make this Ugly Christmas Sweater Gnome?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More DIY Christmas Gnomes You Might Like
- DIY Gnome Tutorials – If you need a few ideas for making gnomes, well, this is where you’ll find ’em all!
- Gnome Sweet Gnome Porch Sign – If you love gnomes, this is the welcome home you need every day.
- Christmas Gnome Ornaments – So many awesome ornaments that make great gifts–or the most perfect ornaments for your tree!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Christmas gnomes board on Pinterest.