Scroll through the best of the best Christmas sublimation designs. From buffalo check and gnomes, to hand drawn accents and amazing, layered prints, you’re going to find at least one you love.
What You'll Find On This Page
Christmas Sublimation Designs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I have been dabbling in sublimation and having a blast! You might have already seen a few projects but I’m really going to be sharing more and more on the sublimation process because I’m hooked on how easy it is.
Even if you don’t have a sublimation printer at home, you can still use these designs and get vibrant colors with a ready to press transfer. Let’s get into this so you can explore your options.
No Time to Print These Now? Save for Later
Waiting on ink? Researching to see what is out there? Save these to a crafting pin board or share these to a sublimation crafting group on Facebook. Let me know in the comments which group is your favorite – I might be a member!
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
Can I Use a Cricut for Sublimation?
I’m asked a lot about whether you can use a Cricut machine to do sublimation. The short answer: no, you cannot use your Cricut to create sublimation transfers (but read below for Print then Cut).
Some of the confusion people have in using a Cricut for sublimation might be rooted in the fact that Cricut has a really easy-to-use version of sublimation with their Infusible Ink™ line.
Infusible Ink™ is a great product and has a place in your craft room – I have more rolls than I probably should. But Infusible Ink™ is limited in that you cannot take an image, print it, and then have it transfer to a blank. With sublimation, you can.
Can I Use These for Print Then Cut or Printable Vinyl?
Yes, you absolutely can use these Christmas sublimation designs for print then cut with a Cricut Maker or Explore machine (the Cricut Joy does not do Print Then Cut). Printable vinyl is a fun product which uses your InkJet printer to transfer “normal” printer ink to a special material.
When that material is heated, it transfers the print to your blank. It’s a fun workaround if you don’t have a sublimation printer and it can look really, really great.
Can I Send These Designs to Get a Sublimation Transfer Printed for Me?
You can absolutely send designs to a small business print shop to be printed onto a transfer. Before I had a sublimation printer in my craft room, I used this Etsy shop three times and was VERY happy with the quality, speed, and way in which she carefully packaged my transfers.
You will get the transfers and then follow the heat and pressure guidance provided. Friends, this makes it so that everyone can do sublimation!
What Should I Put These Designs On?
The best blanks for any of these Christmas sublimation designs are anything “ready to press.” This means that there is already a coating or is high enough in a polyester count to obtain bright colors.
My favorite blanks for sublimation (especially for beginners):
- high polyester count t-shirts (white or light-colored)
- 10, 12, and 15 ounce coffee mugs (these are the ones I use)
- pillow covers (I buy these)
- straight-sided tumblers
- sublimation cutting boards (I buy these)
- garden flags (I have these)
The Best Christmas Sublimation Designs
More Holiday Designs You Might Like
- 12 Days of Christmas SVG Files – Sign up for an email a day and get more than 40 free Christmas SVG designs sent right to your inbox.
- Claus Family SVG Bundle – Make family t-shirts, pajama sets, or even stockings with this fun holiday SVG bundle.
- Reindeer Post Delivery Free Christmas SVG – Sometimes, you need an easy win Cricut project and this is it!
Sublimation Projects Here on Ruffles and Rain Boots
- DIY Sublimation Cutting Board – Use a recipe card to create a memory-keeper cutting board in just minutes.
- Retro Sublimation T-Shirts – Go for a pop of color with these retro designs. These are PERFECT for that guy you can’t figure out what to get…
- How to Sublimate a Mug – Friends, the options are literally endless with the right supplies and this tutorial is perfect for those new to sublimation.
Please Save or Share
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save to a holiday crafts pin board or share to a sublimation group on Facebook.