Use this Claus family Christmas SVG bundle set with 29 different designs to make the most adorable holiday t-shirts, family Christmas pajamas, stockings, and more with your Cricut or Silhouette.
So far, I have used these to make the shirts for our matching pajamas, gift tags, and a set of cocoa mugs. I’m not sure I see an end because these Christmas family cut files can be used for so many things.
Christmas Family SVG Bundle
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I get a lot of requests for SVG designs this holiday season and I love it! Recently, a reader emailed me looking for an easy-to-weed, beginner SVG design for an extended family set of Christmas pajamas.
I created this fun set of family Claus SVG designs and included 29 titles so there’s one for everyone! But remember, this set can be used for so many things like gift tags, cards, mugs, gift bags (the canvas ones I picked up on Amazon are nice), and more. Let’s get started.
Share Now or Save for Later
If you need to gather up some supplies to make t-shirts, stockings, or pajamas, share this to your favorite crafting group on Facebook or save it to a Christmas pin board.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
A Few Ways to Use This Claus Family SVG Bundle
I mentioned above that a reader wanted to make a full set of family Christmas pajamas with her Cricut – love that idea! Below are a few more ways to use these files.
- create gift tags so that everyone gets a personalized tag for their gift-giving
- use heat transfer vinyl on pre-made stockings to have a fun set of matching decor
- use the print then cut function to make stickers (just add an offset in the design software or create a simple shape behind it)
- make a full set of family ornaments for a themed mini Christmas tree and gift it to the grandparents
- use the Christmas SVG files to make everyone their own custom Santa hat
- make a set of hot cocoa mugs (I just made one for the three of us, but you could do one for everyone at your family holiday party)
More Christmas SVG Files You Might Like
- Christmas Wine Bag SVG Set – I used flock HTV with this easy wine bag tutorial and they turned out amazing!
- Vintage Red Truck SVG Files for Christmas Crafts – A classic style that fits any holiday get together.
- Dear Santa SVG Bundle – You’re going to laugh so, so hard!
How to Use These SVG Files
These files can be used in all design software and with any cutting machine, whether you are working with a Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Joy, any of the Silhouette machines, Brother, etc.
Additionally, you can use heat transfer vinyl and a heat press or permanent vinyl. Read below for the tutorial.
- Add the SVG bundle to your cart with the easy button below.
- Checkout and download the zip file to your device or shared storage location.
- Unzip the digital file and open your software (tested in Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio). Upload (note that the file will likely say, “Please wait, this file is large.”
- If using the SVG, all of the files are positioned and loaded already so all you have to do is turn on and off the ones you need in your cutting software. Duplicate the the Claus and holly as many times as needed and set to cut. Note: I have also included individual, 12×12 inch, 300 DPI PNG files for sublimation or print then cut or for stickers made with your Cricut or Silhouette.
- If using heat transfer vinyl (HTV), mirror the designs, and have your machine cut the desired files and weed each one (remove the parts you do NOT want to use). If using permanent vinyl, do not mirror.
- If using HTV, press these funny Christmas SVG files with a heat press or Easy Press onto shirts, stockings, pajamas, or other blank. If using permanent vinyl, apply with a scraper. You can use the palm of your hand or a tennis ball to really work in the permanent vinyl.
How to Download This Set of Family Claus Christmas SVG Files
Below you can add the digital download file to your cart to quickly go directly to crafting. If you want to peruse the shop, click here to see this set of Christmas family SVG files and then hop around for more fun designs.
Christmas Family SVG Bundle
Use for pajamas, t-shirts, stockings and more.
Please Save or Share
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful for them. Please save this to a Cricut crafts pin board or share in your favorite Cricut or Silhouette crafting group on Facebook.