These fun and quick St. Patrick’s Day marshmallow pops are dipped marshmallows that are sure to please. You’ll be done in no time, so let’s get started.
St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love to share quick and easy treat ideas. From our cupcakes to our family movie night dessert ideas, I aim to please all palates.
These St. Patrick’s Day dipped marshmallows take almost no time to make and the kids LOVE to help. Gather up some of the puffy treats and sprinkles, and you’re well on your way to your first batch.
No Time to Make These? Pin These Pops for Later
Want to save this idea? Share it to Facebook or save it to your favorite St. Patrick’s Day board on Pinterest.
Tips for Making Dipped Marshmallows
- Do not overheat the candy – it will seize and not coat.
- Layout all supplies before you melt the candy. An assembly-style set up is best.
- If you want a clean, even coat, place the coated pops on sticks in a piece of floral foam. Clean up any drips while the chocolate is still wet.
- Get the kids in the kitchen for this one – they LOVE to dip the pops in sprinkles.
How Do I Make Dipped Marshmallows for St. Patrick’s Day?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is a quick tutorial but if you have any questions, please comment below and I’ll do my best to help.
- 1/3 cup green candy melt wafers
- 12 large marshmallows
- 12 lollipop sticks or decorative paper straws
- Before you begin, make sure you have a place these can be set aside to dry. If you want perfect marshmallow pops, see our tips above.
- Insert 12 lollipop sticks into the marshmallows.
- Melt the candy melts per the package instructions and dip each marshmallow.
- Before the candy dries, coat the candy by rolling it around in the sprinkles.
- Set aside to dry and your St. Patrick's Day marshmallow pops are ready for snacking!
For more fun dessert ideas, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots .com
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 20mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 13g Protein: 0g
Want More Tasty Fun Delivered?
Creativity takes inspiration and I’d love to deliver some to you. Sign up for the once-weekly newsletter from Ruffles and Rain Boots. There’s no selling or that icky stuff – just crafts and creative fun. You’ll also get access to the exclusive content libraries!
More St. Patrick’s Day Fun
We can never make just one thing for the luckiest holiday. Here are a few more ideas for some St. Patrick’s Day fun:
- Pot of Gold Cupcakes – These will impress ANYONE!
- Colorful and Fun Rainbow Cereal Necklaces for Kids
- Adorable Leprechaun Gnome for St. Patrick’s Day Decor – You’ve got to see this cutie.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please share this on Facebook or save to Pinterest.