This simple recipe for smores dipped marshmallows comes together so fast! We needed a little treat during holiday break and made these smores cocoa dippers in 5 minutes.
Smores Dipped Marshmallows
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love having the extra time together during the holidays during the break…but…there are some things that are unique about having the kiddo home all day for a week or two. The “I’m bored” and “I’m hungry” rear their ugly heads. This time, though, I was prepared with a kid-activity of making a fun snack!
And these awesomely easy smores dipped marshmallows were just perfect for satisfying all of our needs. And in just a few minutes, we were having fun again with our smores cocoa dippers. If you’re ready to break through the holiday break blahs, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Smores on a Stick
- First, be sure to get those tiny marshmallows that are so ridiculously cute–they really make these s’mores on a stick that much more fun.
- Then, you’re going to need some bamboo skewers, because what else are you going to put the marshmallows on?!
- When you’re allowing your chocolate to rest, so that it will set, you can place it in the freezer to get it to set faster. But be aware that, if you leave your chocolate in the freezer for too long, you’ll get that weird film. So, just remember your marshmallow cocoa dippers are in the freezer and pull them out after just a few mintues.
How Do I Make Smores Dipped Marshmallows?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More S’mores Recipes You Might Like
- S’mores Popcorn – This is one of the funnest gourmet popcorn recipes you’ll ever find. Just a few ingredients and it’s a smores popcorn-explosion!
- Unicorn S’mores – It’s a great day when you can make a sweet after school snack with your kiddo that they love, you love, and is all sorts of memory-making fun.
- Harry Potter Marshmallows – Speaking of funtimes, this easy tutorial for making wizard marshmallow pops is so simple and silly, the kiddo is sure to love it!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy recipes board on Pinterest.