I adore how epic this skateboarding SVG set turned out! The variety is awesome–and perfect as a decal for my little skater’s board or helmet!
Skateboarding SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about that skate life right now. The kiddo discovered an old skateboard and now we’re wearing helmets and knee pads to the driveway every afternoon. So, to honor that, I thought we all needed some fun skateboarding cut files you can make a fun gift for your skater while I do the same for mine!
There’s just so many fun ways we can support our kids and their passions–and I’m all about doing that right now while we trudge through some tougher times. So, if you’re ready make an epic little something for your skateboarder, let’s get started.
How Do I Download the Skateboarding SVG Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use these Skateboard Cut File for Cricut
- I can’t tell you how cool these cut files are–I mean, you can see them for yourself. But the real question is: what to do with them. No sweat! I really feel like a t-shirt or helmet is super obvious. But what I really want to do is make decals. I plan to use this printable vinyl that you can just print-and-cut then apply to anything.
- If you’re still with me, think about this: a cool wood sign to hang above your kiddo’s bed or on their door with one of these fun skateboarder cut files. Just take a wood round like this one and paint it their favorite color, then apply some vinyl on top with the cut file. So cool.
- Literally anything would be awesome, but I feel like one thing you might forget about, if you’re not a skater, is that kids that skate typically LOVE their shoes. I know–I KNOW! Such a little thing, but the deal is, those shoes are a big part of the sport. So, having a fun personalized set of sneakers with their skateasaurus on them? That would be awesome.
Get the Free Skateboarding SVG Here
Click here to get the free skateboarding SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
I wanted to give one of my skateboard SVG designs for free and I picked this one because I felt like it was the coolest of the bunch. Fully inspiring and speaking to everyone, this awesome skateboard cut file set would be so awesome on a kiddo’s helmet or t-shirt. I can’t wait to get that made for my little skater!
Get the I Do My Own Stunts Skateboarding SVG Here
Click here to get the I do my own stunts skateboarding SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Skint knees and banged-up elbows are just part-and-parcel of having a skater in the family. Putting a fun smile on it all and calling them “stunts” and “battle scars” is pretty much the best way to keep your skateboarder from being defeated by getting knocked down time and again.
Get the Skate Like a Girl SVG Here
Click here to get the skate like a girl SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
I feel strongly that there can never be enough crossover between girl-power and skateboard culture. So much openness and acceptance–and just general goodness really happens at the skatepark. And giving your girl confidence and support while she hits the pavement is easy with this fun clipart that brings it all together.
Get the Skateasaurus Skater SVG Here
Click here to get the skateasaurus skater SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
This rawrsome skateboard clipart is perfect for your skater. No matter their age, they’re going to love having this on their board or helmet. Or a shirt. Anything, really. Skaters are, as a whole, pretty easy to please when it comes to dinosaurs. They’ll take ’em any way they can get ’em. LOL!
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
Get Notified of New SVGs!
Get TONS of free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home.
You'll get all of these (and so many more) along with the weekly newsletter from ruffles and rain boots.
If you use GMAIL or YAHOO, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Sarah
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Epic Face Mask Cut File Set – If you’re looking for fun and funny ideas for face masks, you’re going to be rolling in ideas here.
- Unicorn Gnome Set – Seriously, you read that right. It’s gnomes dressed in little unicorn outfits, You’re going to love it.
- Bee SVG Bundle – There’s just a certain buzz of fun in this set of bee cut files for Cricut or Silhouette that you’re going to really enjoy making crafts with.
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.