I needed a fun and simple way to discourage visitors from knocking during online learning hours, so I made these four fun 2020 online learning SVG sets for Cricut or Silhouette so we can study interruption-free!
2020 Online Learning SVG Files
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a ridiculous schedule of online learning for the kiddo…and it’s new and we’re learning and it’s already really stressful. And the one extra stress we didn’t need was the visitor on our doorstep on day one. So, I made these fun 2020 online learning SVG files for a “do not disturb” sign on our door.
The best part is, once I made the first one and put it up, there have been no interruptions. So the sign is working, thank goodness! And then, once I made one…well, let’s get started.
How Do I Download These 2020 Online Learning SVG Files?
I’m so glad you asked!
Just scroll down to get the link to our shop. While you’re in the store, be sure to browse all of the free and exclusive SVG files created by Ruffles and Rain Boots. We have everything from apples to zebras and everything in between–and if we don’t have it, it’ll be coming soon, so be sure to bookmark the shop, so you can come back to it!
All I ask is that you share this page to Pinterest – maybe on a Cricut or Silhouette board. Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Use this 2020 Online Learning Cut File Sets for Cricut
- If you’re all about doing the quick DIY, you can grab one of these awesome wood rounds, paint it whatever color you’d like, then apply your permanent vinyl. Alternatively, if you’re into sublimation (which I’m starting to really enjoy), you can do the same.
- To hang your sign, you can use a piece of twine yarn threaded through a center hole in the top of the wood round. Then, just grab a wreath hanger like this one and tie the sign to it. Then, when you’re not in session, you can either just flip the sign around and have something fun on the back (like some fun fruit gnomes? I don’t know–this is your sign! LOL!) or just flip the whole wreath hanger around to the inside of the door.
- To be honest with you, if you’re the type of person to make teacher appreciation gifts, which I am, you could even make a second sign to gift to your kiddo’s teacher. You know that they are dealing with the same thing in whatever setting they are in teaching the online classes…
Get the 2020 Online Learning SVG Here
Click here to get the 2020 online learning SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
This was the initial 2020 online learning door hanger I made. I thought it was so cute and fun–and generally says exactly what I was thinking the first time someone came to the door to try to sell me a vacuum (I didn’t even know they still did that door-to-door!) when the kid was logged in. Seriously. Don’t ring that doorbell. Ha!
Get the Unicorn Online Learning SVG Here
Click here to get the unicorn online learning SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
Now, once I had that first sign made, well, I couldn’t help myself but turn it on its head to make a fun unicorn online learning cut file. I mean, unicorns, come on. That’s my THING. Also, this is perfect for sublimation, if you do that kind of thing.
Get the Mermaid Online Learning SVG Here
Click here to get the mermaid online learning SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
You’re not going to believe it, but as soon as I had a unicorn design ready to go, well, then I needed to do a mermaid online learning clipart. But of course, right?! The kiddo can have options for which one she wants to put on the door at any given time.
Get the Dragon Online Learning SVG Here
Click here to get the dragon online learning SVG for Cricut or Silhouette!
For some reason, the kiddo is asking for more and more dragon-related things, so I decided that, if we were going to have sign options, a fun dragon version would be awesome. So, I whipped together this cut dragon online learning SVG. Fast, fun and really on-point.
Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get everything – inspiration, notification of new SVG designs and more!
Get Notified of New SVGs!
Get TONS of free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home.
You'll get all of these (and so many more) along with the weekly newsletter from ruffles and rain boots.
If you use GMAIL or YAHOO, please check the spam or "promotional" folders. Whitelist my email address or reply to the email to ensure delivery of all files. Sarah
More Cricut And Silhouette…
- Fall SVG Cut Files – Huge set of awesome fall cut files for Cricut or Silhouette that can make your fall farmhouse decor POP!
- Fun Popsicle Holders Cricut Craft – With a dragon, a unicorn and Baby Yoda, I feel like these popsicle holders are the best investment of my time for whiny “my popsicle’s too cold” moments.
- All the Best Bee SVGs – You’re going to be all abuzz with the fun and zippy bee cut files you’ll find to add to your bee-related crafts!
- Cricut, Silhouette, and cutting project accessories I use and love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY ideas board on Pinterest.