Easy Fresh Strawberry Muffins Make the Best Breakfast Muffins!
You’re not going to find a more fun breakfast muffin recipe than these fresh strawberry muffins. Easy, fun and kind of clever, this recipe is everything breakfast should be!
Fresh Strawberry Muffins
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love breakfast. I mean, sure sometimes it’s at 6am and sometimes it’s at 10am. But any which way it comes, breakfast is good. And breakfast is even more fun when it’s not just good, but a baked good. LOL! Sorry. Bad pun.
Anyway, I love the idea of a cupcake for breakfast, so I’ve been trying to incorporate breakfast muffins a little more into my weekly routine. This week? Fluffy, delicious, soft, moist and so yummy…fresh strawberry muffins.
RELATED READING: LAZY GIRL VANILLA MUFFINS
And let me tell you that these strawberry breakfast muffins…oh, they’re perfect. If you’re ready to have a tasty muffin for breakfast, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy breakfast ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Strawberry Breakfast Muffins
- Plan to make your fresh strawberry muffins just like you would make a cupcake. My favorite cupcake (and muffin) tricks? So easy, you’re going to love them:
- Use Cake Flour (if you’ve got it) – To get that pretty, fluffy, high-rise muffin top, the easiest way is to use cake flour. If you don’t have any cake flour in the back of your pantry though, make cake flour with a dab of cornstarch. Or…
- Use All-Purpose Flour (if that’s what you’ve got) – If you’re in the pantry, no cake flour in sight (yes, this is me sometimes), it’s absolutely fine to just use all-purpose flour. But, instead of just following the directions exactly…to get a fluffy, tall muffin, fill each muffin tin cavity with about 1/4 cup of batter (or 2/3 full as opposed to 1/2 full as you would with muffins made with cake flour).
- Oh, and another thing–if you have ugly muffins, don’t despair! Melt a little chocolate and drizzle it over the top or put a spoonful of jelly or fresh fruit in the center of a collapsed middle center. Get creative. And never give up on baked goods–they’re worth it.
How Do I Make Fresh Strawberry Muffins?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Easy BReakfast Recipes You Might Like
- Patriotic Flag Donuts – I love making breakfast MORE fun, and taking donuts then turning them into little flags? So fun, you’re going to love ’em!
- Pikachu Pancakes – Bring your favorite Pokemon to breakfast and enjoy snacking on his cute little cheeks! Oh, too soon? My bad.
- Unicorn Toast Recipe – Fun, magical and a little treat for those times that the kiddo really needs a pick-me-up.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy recipes board on Pinterest.