This rainbow bath bomb makes a great gift because it packs a powerful one-two punch: bright colors and a relaxing bath fizzy recipe that really bubbles!
Rainbow Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I absolutely love making bath bombs for gifts and, of course, for my daughter and I. Her favorite is still this little fizzy mermaid bath bomb funbut I always try and one-up myself.
The way these rainbow bath bombs turned out is nothing short of fabulous. And the “hardest” part is separating the mix – yeah, they’re super easy. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Too busy now? Pin this to your favorite ‘how to make rainbow bath bombs’ board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make This Rainbow Bath Bomb Recipe
- For a longer fizz-time, make a bigger bath bomb in the largest mold you have and REALLY pack the mix. A solid bath bomb will take longer to fizzle out.
- Please don’t use food coloring. Your tub will likely stain with the red or blue and no one wants that.
- This is a super-colorful recipe and would be perfect for anyone, male or female.
How Do I Make these Rainbow Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a bath bombs playlist on YouTube, here is our How to Make Rainbow Bath Bombs video tutorial.
More Bath Bomb Recipes You Might Like
- Basics of How to Make Bath Bombs – If you’re still sketchy about how to make rainbow bath bombs, you absolutely have to check out this quick tutorial so you’ve got all the details before you dive-in.
- Rainbow Foot Soak – This is the easiest way to get rough, tired feet feeling refreshed.
- Stunning Mermaid Bath Bombs (2 Ways!) – I highly recommend these adorable and absolutely stunning mermaid bath bombs when you need to give a beautiful gift to a friend.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY bath bombs board on Pinterest.