This printable dragon mask and coloring page will bring the smiles to any dragon lover. You can see all the ways we are using the exact same template!
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Printable Dragon Mask and Coloring Page
We love pretend play, dress up, and easy DIY masks here on Ruffles and Rain Boots! We are loving the printable unicorn mask we shared – so far, my daughter has designed three of them.
Just like our printable unicorn mask, there are quite a few ways you can put this fun printable dragon mask together:
- outline, so the kids can design the entire dragon mask
- coloring, so the kids can use the dragon parts prompts to color and decorate
- templates, so everyone can design their own (get out some glitter paper for this)
Supplies for a Fun DIY Dragon Mask
You’ll only need a few simple craft supplies for this easy dragon mask activity.
- cardstock, either white for coloring or colored for dragon mask assembly
- glue and scissors (possibly crayons or markers, if coloring)
- a popsicle stick, craft stick, or a dowel
- optional: glitter
- the dragon mask printable below
Instructions for Assembly
- Print out the template.
- Color the dragon mask or cut out the template pieces and trace them onto colored cardstock. Be sure to cut out the eyes!
- Assemble the pieces with glue (if using the pieces as a template).
- If you’re brave and added glitter to the crafting mix, add a layer of glue to anything you desire to be sparkly. Let it dry.
- Glue the fire to the back of the mask and then glue the mask to the stick.
Get the Dragon Printable
I’ve included all of the 3 sets of dragon mask printables in a download for you. Get the dragon mask printable here.
Please Share This on Facebook or Pinterest