This free popcorn gift tag printable makes a perfect back to school gift for teacher or teacher’s aide. And, since the kids can help put this teacher appreciation gift together, it’s far more meaningful that a gift card, that’s for sure.
Popcorn Gift Tag Printable
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love getting the kids excited about going back to school. It’s a fun thing to celebrate and that excitement can really make an impact on their long-term school enjoyment. That’s why I like to do little things like make back to school cupcakes for them a few days beforehand and throw a little mini-party the morning we start off for the first day.
But you know who else needs to know you’re excited about the kids going back to school? Your kids’ teacher.
That’s what inspired me to make this fun (and free) popcorn gift tag printable. It’s an easy back to school gift for teacher (or teacher’s aide, let’s not forget how awesome they are too) that can help you signal the person who will be with your child for 7 hours a day that you appreciate them and are excited they’re there for you. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite back to school gift for teacher ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make THIS Popcorn Printable Tag
- Grab the free popcorn gift tag printable here. That’s going to make this whole business so much easier. Trust me.
- Don’t feel like you have to stop at just one popcorn back to school gift for teachers. Make one for the person at the front desk, the principal, the class aide, and even the lunchroom monitors (Do you know how many packages of fruit chews they open for kids?! They deserve a thank you, too.).
- Go crazy with the ribbons–teach the kids how to make them spiral. It’s a skill they’ll need one day when they’re wrapping gifts.
How Do I Make this Popcorn Gift Tag Printable?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- Printable gift tag
- Card stock
- Microwave popcorn package
- Print out gift card on card stock and cut out along outer edge.
- Tape the gift card to the top of a microwave popcorn package.
- Decorate with ribbon by wrapping the ribbon around the package and tying a bow on top.
For more fun back to school gift for teacher ideas, visit RufflesandRainBoots.com
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Back to School Teacher gift ideas You Might Like
- DIY Unicorn School Supplies – This is the best collection of fun supplies you can make at home that are so magical, your kids will definitely have a little smile when it’s time for homework.
- 20 Back to School Crafts and Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas – If you’re looking for more fun and unique back to school teacher gift ideas, check these out. They’re all simple and fun–and exactly what your kids’ teacher needs.
- DIY Pencil Soap – If you’re into soap-making or even if you’re a first-timer, this basic soap making recipe is perfect for getting the kids into the back to school groove.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite teacher appreciation crafts board on Pinterest.