These Pokéball cupcakes are perfect if you have a little trainer obsessed with Pokémon. They’re great for a Pokémon birthday, playdate, or movie night.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are constantly training to be the very best Pokémon trainers there ever was. We seriously break out our Pokemon paper puppets on the regular to see if we can catch more and evolve them so we can battle it out to the finish. But, sometimes, we need a break to fuel our little trainers with a Pokémon fruit tray or take an even bigger break to celebrate their birthdays with something special.
In light of that big upcoming event, we pondered over our funnest Pokémon birthday ideas and came up with these Pokémon Pokéball Cupcakes–and they’re exactly what Dr. Proctor ordered. Let’s get started.
Get Cupcake Recipes, Freebies, and More!
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Pokémon food ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Pokémon Birthday Cupcakes
- Don’t go too fast when cutting the fondant. Take your time – you’ll be happier with the result. If Charmander shows-up, catch it, then come back to the cupcakes. P.S. Your kids would get that…
- These come together quickly, so you can wait to make these. You can even make them the day of the big Pokémon birthday party. If you’re going to make them ahead of time, store them on the counter.
- Start with our trusty Lazy Girl cupcakes recipe – they always make the best base for any themed cupcake.
How Do I Make these Pokéball Cupcakes?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a pokémon food ideas playlist on YouTube, here is our pokéball cupcakes video tutorial.
More Pokémon Food Ideas You Might Like
- Pokémon Fruit Tray - Super simple, but really impressive display of fruit that's perfect for any post-battle party.
- Pokémon Paper Puppets - A super fun craft the kids will LOVE making, then they can play with anytime they'd like to train.
- Pokéball Cheese Snack - When your little trainer's tummies are rumbling, this powerful little ball of cheese is packed with energy.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Pokémon food ideas board on Pinterest.