Click to make this fun Pokémon fruit tray and dip for a party, movie night, or play date. It’s simple, cute, and so flavorful, we gotta catch ’em all!
Pokémon Fruit Tray
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are just so happy our kids are into Pokémon as much as we are–and boy, are we! We just love that this classic show we watched as kids is coming to life for our kids. There’s nothing better than being able to share that bit of nostalgia–and also a bite of our favorite fruits.
But, less talk and more action, right?! Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Pokémon party ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make This Fun Pokémon Party Idea
- You can use bananas instead of marshmallows. Bananas might brown before little hands can eat them all.
- Pile-up the blueberries. Kids love them and can never get enough.
- Let the kids help core the strawberries with a straw. Little hands make for great party prep.
How Do I Make this Pokémon Fruit Tray?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a Pokémon party ideas playlist on YouTube, here is our Pokémon fruit tray video tutorial.
- 2 pounds strawberries, washed and dried with stems removed
- 1 pint blueberries, washed and dried
- 1 bag regular size marshmallows
- 1 container marshmallow fluff
- 1 brick cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- To make the dip, start by using an electric mixer to blend the marshmallow fluff and cream cheese together until smooth. Stir in half of the whipped topping and then fold in the remaining whipped topping until just combined
- Then, place the dip into a white round bowl in the middle of your platter, that's just big enough for the dip, but much smaller than your platter.
- Place the marshmallows on the lower half of the platter, leaving room between the marshmallows and the bowl to place a line of blueberries.
- Fill the top half of the platter with the strawberries, again leaving room between the strawberries and the bowl as well as the marshmallows for a line of blueberries.
- Now, place your line of blueberries between the strawberries and marshmallows as well as around the bowl, outlining all of it.
For more awesome Pokémon party ideas, visit RufflesandRainboots.com
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
All nutrition information is estimated. Please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Pokémon Party Ideas You Might Like
- Pokémon Paper Puppets – This is a fun craft the kids will LOVE making and can play with during a Pokémon movie night or party.
- Pokeball Cupcakes – If you’re putting together a Pokemon party, these will have little trainers clapping.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Pokémon movie night board on Pinterest.