You should make this Pokémon fruit tray and dip for a Pokemon party, movie night, or play date. It’s simple, flavorful, and a healthy way to sneak in some healthy fruit.
If you’re using this for a Pokemon birthday party, this looks amazing on a snack table! Keep reading for the delicious dip recipe, too.
RELATED READING: This DIY Pokemon Charmander is a Fun Craft for Kids
Pokémon Fruit Tray
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I am so happy my daughter is into Pokémon. We love the classic show and the new editions that keep coming out. And, of course, we had to get the games for my daughter’s Nintendo Switch.
This week, we’re hosting a play date with a few of my daughter’s friends and I’ve turned it into a Pokémon party! I have some easy Pokeball cupcakes, a few snacks, and needed to add in a healthier component on the dessert table.
No Time to Make This Now? Save or Share for Later
If you are gathering ideas, save this to your favorite Pokémon party ideas pin board or share it to Facebook. Using the sharing buttons will make it easy to find when you’re ready to whip up the easy dip.
Tips to Make This Fun Pokémon Party Idea
- You can use bananas or even jicama sticks instead of marshmallows.
- Pile-up the blueberries! Kids love them and can never get enough.
- Let the kids help core the strawberries with a straw. Little hands make for great party prep.
How To Make a Pokemon Fruit Tray
Keep scrolling for step by step assembly and for the dip recipe.
More Pokémon Party Ideas You Might Like
- Pokémon Paper Puppets – Party guests will LOVE making this fun Pokemon craft idea and can play with it after they go home.
- Pokemon Cupcakes – These ridiculously easy Pokemon cupcakes are shaped like a poke ball are are snap to prep in advance.
- Pokemon Character Party Favor Bags – These are ADORABLE and so easy to whip up.
- Pokemon Bookmarks – Need a craft idea to go along with our Pokemon food idea? These are an easy prep-in-advance craft for the kids.
Please Save or Share This Easy Pokemon Party Idea
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this easy Pokemon birthday party idea? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Pokémon pin board.