This Pokémon pokéball cheese snack idea is perfect for your little fan. It’s a great Pokemon party snack idea everyone will love. Click to get the how-to.
Pokéball Cheese Snack
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are all about awesome Pokémon food ideas – they’re just so fun! Whether it’s for a Pokémon movie night or we’re just playing with our Pokémon paper puppets after school, we can always find a minute to stop and chow down on a pokéball cheese snack. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Pin this to your Pokémon food ideas board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make This Awesome Pokémon Food Idea
- Be sure to use wax paper or parchment paper to keep your decorations from sticking to your cutting board.
- Serve with a cracker or some summer sausage and see if your kids can bite the crackers or sausage into Pokémon they can catch with their pokéball!
- If you’re having a fun Pokémon movie night, be sure to serve this pokéball cheese snack with your popcorn for a fun treat!
How Do I Make this Pokéball Cheese Snack?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a Pokémon food ideas playlist on YouTube, here is our pokéball cheese snack video tutorial.
- Mini Babybel Original Cheese
- Black fondant
- White fondant
- Roll black fondant flat. Cut black fondant into strips about ¼ inch wide and long enough to wrap around the cheese.
- From the remaining fondant, use a small round cutter (like a piping tip) to cut small circles.
- Pinch tiny amounts of white fondant and shape into tiny balls. Flatten between layers of wax paper.
- Open each cheese snack and use a knife to carefully cut away the hinge, removing half of the waxy cheese rind.
- Wrap a black fondant strip around each cheese just below the remaining red rind, overlapping in the back. (Cook’s note: Be aware that the fondant will stain the cheese. Try to place the strip exactly where you want it to stay as removing and replacing the fondant will create dark marks on the cheese.)
- Place one circle of black fondant in the middle of each cheese over the black strip. In the middle of the black circle, press a white circle.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve to avoid the fondant bleeding on to the cheese.
For more fun Pokémon food ideas, visit RufflesandRainboots.com
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 23 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 14mg Carbohydrates: 4g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Protein: 0g
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Pokémon Ideas for a Pokemon Movie Night
- Pokémon Fruit Tray – Super simple, but really impressive display of fruit that’s perfect for any post-battle party.
- Pokémon Paper Puppets – A super fun craft the kids will LOVE making, then they can play with anytime they’d like train!
- Pokéball Cupcakes – Just a little snack-fun to go with your pokéball cheese snack, in case you’re throwing a whole Pokémon party.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Pokémon movie night board on Pinterest.