I am falling more in love with easy fudge recipes every day. A great example is this Pink Lemonade Fudge and it’s creamy, soft texture with that light wonderful flavor.
Pink Lemonade Fudge
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore making easy dessert recipes. Nothing says desserts can’t be complex–I mean, sometimes I do spend quite a bit of time decorating a cookie or doing some insanely complex cupcake. But the truth is, most of the time, I just want a quick and easy dessert I don’t have to work hard to enjoy.
Case in point is this awesomely simple pink lemonade fudge. Just a handful of ingredients and we’re in business, enjoying fudge before we know it! If you’re ready to make a soft, silky fudge flavored like pink lemonade, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy desserts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Pink Fudge
- Making pink lemonade flavored fudge is ridiculously easy. You’re just going to melt your white chocolate chips with your sweetened condensed milk and then fold in your food coloring. No sour cream, no candy thermometer, no evaporated milk, just chocolate and sweetened condensed milk and food coloring. Top with sprinkles–gotta love sprinkles–and enjoy!
- The size of pan you use will change the look of your fudge. For this set, I used a 13×9 inch pan. This produces small, bite-sized pieces, perfect for little ones. If you want large pieces (like you would buy at the fudge shop), use an 8×8 inch or 9×9 inch pan.
- To make sure you can get your fudge out of the pan, the easiest thing is to use parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray. Pour your two colors of the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan, swirl them together and let it set. It’s that easy. Do not, however line your pan with foil–it will stick to the fudge.
- When you cool your pink fudge, you can let it sit on the counter and set to room temperature or you can put it in the fridge and let it chill. Either will work, but the fridge is much faster.
- You can modify your pink lemonade fudge recipe in a number of ways. To make your fudge unique for any holiday or event, just add some fun pops like:
- Marshmallow Cream (or is it Marshmallow Creme?!) Swirled
- Sprinkles (I totally did this, but you could do more–there’s never anything wrong with more sprinkles)
- Rock Candy (it’s good, trust me)
How Do I Make this Pink Lemonade Fudge?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 3 C white chocolate chips
- 1 - 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Kool-aid packet dry pink lemonade
- 1 container of pink and red mixed sprinkles
- Prepare a baking dish by lining it with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in intervals of 30 seconds, stirring between increments, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and stir until combined.
- Stir in the kool-aid powder working it in until completely dissolved.
- Transfer fudge into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the red and white sprinkles over the top of the fudge.
- Gently press sprinkles into the top of the fudge fudge.
- Leave fudge to set overnight on the counter.
- Cut fudge into 1 inch squares and enjoy!
For more easy fudge recipes, visit RufflesandRainBoots.com
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 26gProtein: 3g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Easy Fudge Recipes You Might Like
- Caramel Pecan Fudge – Easily my most favorite fudge recipe ever, it’s easy, fun and so so decadent. It’s the pecans–or maybe the caramel. Maybe the fudge?
- Strawberry Fudge – This is the fudge-mascot for summer! So tasty and light, it’s perfect for a fun summer party or just a party where you wish it was summer. LOL!
- Cotton Candy Fudge – I would like my meals to all be served with a tiny bite of this magnificent fudge recipe. So smooth and creamy. Absolutely dreamy.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy desserts board on Pinterest.