This easy cotton candy fudge is only a handful of ingredients and you get this perfectly creamy and smooth swirled fudge in minutes. Perfect for a party or just a fun afternoon snack.
Cotton Candy Fudge
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love a good, easy recipe dessert. And when I was in a pinch, needed a pink and purple swirled fudge recipe, well, I turned to my new favorite easy fudge recipe.
Just a few mintues to melt the chocolate and get it all mixed-up, then add a little food coloring, then it’s done. An amazingly easy recipe, I love it! If you’re ready to have some melt-in-your-mouth cotton candy fudge, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Cotton Candy Flavored Fudge
- Making cotton candy flavored fudge is ridiculously easy. Melt, color, flavor, dollop – none of the crazy or complex steps you might think.
- To make sure you can get your fudge out of the pan, the easiest thing is to use parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray. Pour the two colors of the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan, swirl them together and let it set. It’s that easy. Do not, however line your pan with foil, as it will stick to the fudge.
- When you cool your swirled fudge, you can let it sit on the counter and set to room temperature or you can put it in the fridge and let it chill. Either will work, but the fridge is much faster.
- You can modify your cotton candy fudge recipe in a number of ways. To make your fudge unique for any holiday or event, just add some fun pops like:
- Marshmallows (I would use mini)
- Marshmallow Creme swirled in
- Sprinkles (who doesn’t love a sprinkle?)
- Cotton candy – be sure the fudge is set all the way before adding; consider swirling on a toothpick or rolling a mini paper cone to stick in the top of each cut piece
How Do I Make this Cotton Candy Fudge?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 2 C sugar
- 3/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 C white chocolate chips
- 1 - 7oz jar of marshmallow creme
- 3/4 C heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp cotton candy flavoring
- purple and pink gel food coloring
- Line a baking dish with your parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, butter, and heavy whipping cream in a large pot over medium heat.
- Stir continuously until the sugar is completely dissolved and the sugar mixture begins to boil.
- Immediately remove the sugar mixture from heat.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and marshmallow creme then mix until the fudge is smooth.
- Pour about half the fudge into a heat-safe bowl.
- Add 1 tsp cotton candy flavoring and 4-5 drops of pink food coloring into the fudge in the bowl and stir until the color is consistent throughout.
- Add 1 tsp cotton candy flavoring and 4-5 drops of the purple food coloring into the remaining half of the fudge still in the pot and stir until the color is consistent throughout.
- Drop dollops of purple fudge scattered across the pan.
- Drop dollops of pink fudge next to the purple fudge in the pan.
- Repeat dropping dollops of fudge into the pan until all of the fudge has been transfered.
- With a butter knife, swirl the two fudge colors together gently (not stirring, just swirling).
- Place the fudge into the fridge to set--about 2 hours.
- Cut the fudge into squares and enjoy!
For more fun fudge recipes perfect for a party, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 243Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 30gProtein: 1g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Easy Fudge Recipes You Might Like
- Caramel Pecan Fudge – Literally one of my favorite fudge recipes, I need a reason NOT to make it, it’s seriously that good.
- Mickey Mouse Fudge – You can’t get cuter fudge for your kiddo’s birthday party–or just a fun snack time treat.
- Strawberry Fudge – This strawberry flavored fudge is seriously good stuff. Just one bite and I totally fell in love.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy desserts board on Pinterest.