Too many times I think “I need some yummy fudge” and then I’m off making more tasty fudge like this strawberry fudge. It’s so flavorful and creamy smooth, I’m ready for more!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore making fudge for the various holidays and events. Or just for fun one afternoon because chocolate is super fun to snack on. So there’s that. But one of my favorite recipes I’ve made recently would pair well with ye ole “Love” holiday coming up.
That’s right, this strawberry fudge recipe is one of those amazing treats that I plan to serve to the kiddo’s class Valentines party and as a snack between now and then at home. If you’re ready to bust out some amazing strawberry-flavored fudge, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy desserts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Making strawberry fudge is ridiculously easy. You’re just going to melt your chocolate chips with your sweetened condensed milk and then fold in your food coloring. No sour cream, no candy thermometer, no evaporated milk, just chocolate and sweetened condensed milk and food coloring. Repeat with the second layer and you’re ready!
- To make sure you can get your fudge out of the pan, the easiest thing is to use parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray. Pour your chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and let it set. It’s that easy. Do not, however line your pan with foil–it will stick to the fudge.
- When you cool your fudge, you can let it sit on the counter and set to room temperature or you can put it in the fridge and let it chill. Either will work, but the fridge is much faster.
- You can modify your strawberry fudge recipe to basically be anything you’d like. To make your fudge unique for any holiday or event, just add some fun pops:
- Little heart sprinkles
- Marshmallow Cream (or is it Marshmallow Creme?!)
- Dried strawberry bits
How Do I Make this Strawberry Fudge?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 2 tsp strawberry extract
- 1 tsp red gel food coloring
- 3 C sugar
- 3/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2/3 C half and half
- 1-12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 1-7oz mallow creme
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5-8 drops strawberry food flavoring oil
- Whisk together the red food coloring and strawberry extract.
- Place parchment paper in a 9 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the sugar, butter and half and half over medium heat.
- Stir consistently and once the mixture comes to a boil, continue to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat, add the chocolate chips and cover the pan with a lid or piece of foil.
- Allow the pot to sit for 2 minutes.
- Whisk chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Fold in the mallow creme, strawberry food flavoring, vanilla extract until fudge is smooth.
- Pour about half of the fudge into your prepared baking dish.
- Mix the red gel mixture into the remaining portion of the fudge.
- Place dollops of the red fudge across the white fudge randomly and swirl together with a butterknife.
- Allow the fudge to cool completely overnight at room temperature before cutting into 1inch squares.
For more fun and easy fudge recipes, visit RufflesandRainboots.com
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 69mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 0gSugar: 39gProtein: 1g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Easy Fudge Recipes You Might Like
- Red Velvet Fudge – This is just a fantastic staple recipe for the fudge-enthusiast. I love everything about it, it’s just so smooth and creamy!
- Caramel Pecan Fudge – If you haven’t tried this easy fudge recipe with pecans, you don’t know what you’re missing–it’s like paradise on your tongue.
- Snickerdoodle Fudge – One of the most requested recipes in my house. It’s like a burst of cinnamon and chocolate right there on the sweet spot!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy dessert ideas board on Pinterest.