Too many times I think “I need some yummy fudge” and then I’m off making more tasty fudge like this strawberry fudge. It’s so flavorful and creamy smooth, I’m ready for more!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we adore making fudge for the various holidays and events. Or just for fun one afternoon because chocolate is super fun to snack on. So there’s that. But one of my favorite recipes I’ve made recently would pair well with ye ole “Love” holiday coming up.
That’s right, this strawberry fudge recipe is one of those amazing treats that I plan to serve to the kiddo’s class Valentines party and as a snack between now and then at home. If you’re ready to bust out some amazing strawberry-flavored fudge, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy desserts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Making strawberry fudge is ridiculously easy. You’re just going to melt your chocolate chips with your sweetened condensed milk and then fold in your food coloring. No sour cream, no candy thermometer, no evaporated milk, just chocolate and sweetened condensed milk and food coloring. Repeat with the second layer and you’re ready!
- To make sure you can get your fudge out of the pan, the easiest thing is to use parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray. Pour your chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and let it set. It’s that easy. Do not, however line your pan with foil–it will stick to the fudge.
- When you cool your fudge, you can let it sit on the counter and set to room temperature or you can put it in the fridge and let it chill. Either will work, but the fridge is much faster.
- You can modify your strawberry fudge recipe to basically be anything you’d like. To make your fudge unique for any holiday or event, just add some fun pops:
- Little heart sprinkles
- Marshmallow Cream (or is it Marshmallow Creme?!)
- Dried strawberry bits
How Do I Make this Strawberry Fudge?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Easy Fudge Recipes You Might Like
- Red Velvet Fudge – This is just a fantastic staple recipe for the fudge-enthusiast. I love everything about it, it’s just so smooth and creamy!
- Caramel Pecan Fudge – If you haven’t tried this easy fudge recipe with pecans, you don’t know what you’re missing–it’s like paradise on your tongue.
- Snickerdoodle Fudge – One of the most requested recipes in my house. It’s like a burst of cinnamon and chocolate right there on the sweet spot!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy dessert ideas board on Pinterest.