If you’re looking for a fun activity for July 4th, a treat you can make together, these patriotic dipped marshmallows are perfect for getting those kids making!
Patriotic Dipped Marshmallows
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love making our celebrations a whole day-long event. It opens the door for learning about the history of the date and why we celebrate it. Kind of fun, too. Because, at the end of the day, life is more fun when it’s a party on holidays. So, when the kiddo asked for some fun marshmallow treats we could make on July 4th, well, I came up with these awesome patriotic dipped marshmallows that we could make together!
They’re super simple, so even the smallest of kiddos could get into the mix–as long as you don’t mind a little bit of messy finger action. Plus, they’re the perfect treat for watching fireworks later. If you’re ready to make some epic patriotic dipped marshmallows, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite summer recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Patriotic Marshmallows
- Click here and grab some blue sprinkles and then click here to get some red sprinkles–that’s going to make your life so much more simple than trying to hunt some down in the grocery store.
- When you’re allowing your candy melts to harden and set, you can place them in the freezer to set faster. But be aware that, if you leave your patriotic dipped marshmallows in the freezer for too long, you’ll get that weird film. So, just pull them out after a few mintues.
- Set up an assembly line of sorts and you’ll have gorgeous dipped marshmallows for July 4th that are completely wow-worthy!
How Do I Make this Patriotic Dipped Marshmallows?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More July 4th Treats You Might Like
- July 4th Flag Donuts – The best way to start your July 4th celebrations is to start with these easy donuts that you can make in just a few minutes.
- Patriotic Fudge – Such a ridiculously easy fudge recipe that you can make with the kids in just a few minutes in the afternoon–then enjoy with the fireworks!
- Marshmallow Firecrackers – Amp-up your July 4th marshmallow experience and make some marshmallow firecrackers to go with your patriotic dipped marshmallows!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest.