If you’ve been looking for a citrus scrub for your feet or legs, look no further than this amazing-smelling orange sugar scrub. It’s an easy homemade sugar scrub recipe that invigorates!
Orange Sugar Scrub
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we really love making DIY sugar scrubs and bath salts for DIY gift ideas and just for our own self-care time. We seriously loved making our mermaid foot scrub a couple of weeks ago and, oh, the lemon-love we have for our lemon sugar scrub cubes.
But I wanted something bright and orange. So, feeling a bit inspired to build on this citrus scrub idea, I made this amazing orange sugar scrub. It’s such a clean, fresh scent and I can’t say enough good things about it. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite DIY sugar scrub and bath salts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make this Citrus Scrub
- Store this in an air-tight container. If you’re going to keep this orange peel foot scrub in the bathroom, use it within a couple of days.
- Speaking of storing this easy sugar scrub, if you keep it in the refrigerator, it will be especially invigorating for those days when you just want a, “Wow, that’s brisk!” feeling. :)
How Do I Make this Orange Sugar Scrub?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below.
More DIY Sugar Scrubs and Bath Salts You Might Like
- Ultimate List of DIY Sugar Scrubs and Bath Salts – If you’re interested at all in making a few DIY sugar scrubs or bath salts, this is the place to start!
- Rainbow Foot Soak – When you just have had a long day and your toes are barking, this fabulous rainbow foot soak is everything. Eeeeverything.
- Lemon Sugar Scrub Cubes – One of my favorite, go-to DIY bath recipes, I can’t tell you how much this original citrus scrub recipe has become a staple in my tub!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY gift ideas board on Pinterest.