These no sew reindeer gnomes are made using the best-selling gnome pattern and a hot glue gun. Below are inspiration for a reindeer gnome holding an ornament and a reindeer gnome with hooves.
What You'll Find On This Page
Reindeer Gnome Pattern – No Sewing!
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love, love, love when readers and viewers of the YouTube channel share their creations with me. Recently, I received 5 emails from crafters who used a sewing pattern of mine to make the Angel gnome I shared recently.
I was blown away! Honest-to-goodness, they sent me picture after picture and you could not tell it was hot glued. So of course, they inspired me to give it a try. If you’d like to make some, let’s get started.
Get Secret Gnomes, Tips, & Freebies Delivered!
What is the best pattern to use when you don’t want to sew? Do you know the secrets to a properly-proportioned gnome? Do you know where to get the best-priced fur?
Get all of this (and exclusive content just for you) delivered right to your inbox with the gnome-making series, free of charge. Sign up to get the once-weekly newsletter (and a jaw-dropping special offer)!
Please Share or Save
If you need to gather up supplies, please save this or share it to your favorite crafting group on Facebook so you can find it again easily.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links included in this article.
Tips for Making Adorable Reindeer Gnomes
- Grab the Scandinavian Sweeties pattern here. While over there, browse through some of the inspiration already shared (there is a lot).
- Decide whether you want arms and an ornament or hooves. You can try both, but I felt it was a bit crowded.
- The “face” of the gnome brings out the personality, so give some thought to your nose. I painted a wood round a glossy red, but a little black nose with a few white dots would be adorable.
- The beards I made for the inspiration pieces were made of the Shannon Fabrics lux wolf in sand. I love ordering swatches from fabric.com to test out new fur styles.
How to Make No Sew Reindeer Gnomes
Below is the written instruction to go along with the Scandinavian Sweeties pattern. You can find the full no sew reindeer gnome video tutorial here on the YouTube channel.
Other Christmas Gnomes You Might Like
It’s no secret I love to share DIY gnomes. Here are a few more no sew gnome patterns for you.
- Farmhouse Christmas Gnomes – These are SO popular for a reason: they’re made from socks – NO KIDDING!
- Stackable Gnomes for the Holidays – Make a pair, a trio, or any number you’d like with these easy stackable, no sew gnomes.
- Scandinavian Gnomes – Finding the right material might be a fun hunt for you because these no sew Christmas gnomes are winners.
Please Share This with Other Crafters
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please share this to your favorite crafting group on Facebook or save it to a pin board for the future.