Today, I’ve rounded up some of the cutest and best commercial license Christmas elf SVG designs for the year. These are quality designs with open layering, allowing a TON of uses.
Christmas Elf Cut Files for Cricut and Silhouette
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love sharing SVG and sublimation designs I make for myself (and others). After years of crafting with my Cricut machines, however, I’ve learned not all designs are created equally.
Fully layered SVG files allow the most variability for you, the crafter, and that’s what I recommend for those new to cutting machines or seasoned veterans. Keep reading for my top picks.
No Time to Make Something Now?
Please save or share this to your favorite Christmas or Cricut crafting group on Facebook.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying links. There are affiliate links in this article which means I could earn compensation if you make a purchase.
My Favorite Blanks for These Christmas Elf SVG Files
It can be hard to find quality blanks, so here are a few I have used and recommend. Psst: if you’re doing sublimation, please, please, please make sure they are sub blanks to save yourself frustration!
- tumblers – Friends, everyone needs a
wine tumblerwater bottle…
- t-shirts – If you can find them, raglan t-shirts are awesome because it’s ALWAYS the sleeves that get dirty. The colored sleeves mask that!
- small keychains – These also double as package tags (just saying, that’s handy). :)
- drool bibs – Listen, they’re adorable and all but these things keep the goop off your shirt. LOL
Ways to Use These Elf Cut Files
Sometimes I get stuck on gift ideas for people in my life. If that’s you, check out a few of the past projects I’ve made and people loved.
- I joked above, but I can name quite a few people who could use a Shorty-Mc-Shorty wine tumbler… With a straw. :)
- Bodysuits are a great idea for anyone with a 2 or under in the house.
- Coffee mugs are awesome if you know someone who loves a hot cup of java or tea.
- Did you know you can customize ribbon with heat transfer vinyl? Oh yeah – some of these vertical designs would look absolutely adorable on a large ribbon on a package.
Please Save or Share
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please consider sharing this to your favorite crafting group on Facebook.