This monster slime with googly eyes is one of the easiest and most fun slimes we’ve made! We’re sharing the recipe and more play ideas.
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Monster Slime – Perfect for a Monster Movie Night
We are no stranger to awesome slime recipes here on Ruffles and Rain Boots. From Monsters, Inc to Monster House, this monster googly eye slime is so much fun to make and play with. And honestly, it’s one of the easiest themed slimes you can make.
A few movies this monster slime would be great with are:
- Monsters, Inc.
- Monster House
- Toy Story (Doesn’t it look like the alien?)
- Ghostbusters (for older kids)
My daughter absolutely loves wiggly eyes, google eyes, googly eyes – whatever you want to call them, we buy them in bulk!
And we’re sharing a recipe to get the brightest color slime you can imagine.
Supplies for Wiggly Eye Slime
You’ll need a few things before we can get started and you might have all of them on hand already. Also, grab a zip-top plastic bag or an airtight container to in which to store the slime.
- Googly eyes (we like this multi-sized kit)
- 5-ounce bottle of CLEAR glue
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon contact solution
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- lime green acrylic paint (or any other color)
- extra fine green glitter
How to Make Monster Googly Eye Slime
- In a craft bowl, add in the glue, water, and baking soda. Stir until incorporated and then add in the paint until you’ve achieved the desired color.
- Add in glitter and googly eyes and stir to incorporate.
- Next, add in 1 tablespoon of the contact solution. The mass will begin to form immediately and the mix will be sticky.
- Remove the mass from the bowl and knead until it’s no longer sticky. Store in an airtight container.
Please Share This Monster Slime on Pinterest
Your shares are how we grow and we are sincerely thankful for them.