This fun and easy 101 Dalmatians slime is quick to come together and will bring ALL the polka dot smiles. Let’s get started!
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
Family Movie Night Science
We love making a ‘thing’ out of family movie night. Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we’re shared many crafts to go along with much-loved family movies. In addition to fun kitchen science with our favorite slime recipes, a few movie crafts are:
- Moana Family Movie Night Food and Crafts
- Rapunzel’s Tangled Movie Night Food and Fun
- Inside Out Cupcakes and Inside Out Fluffy Slime
Slime – and simple slime recipes, in particular – are perfect for all ages. Little ones can play with slime in a bag while the older ones experiment with different add-ins and textures.
My daughter recently fell in love with the adorable pups from Disney’s 101 Dalmatians and we’ve been seeing spots ever since. Let’s make a quick 101 Dalmatians slime together.
101 Dalmatian Slime Supplies
This is a simple slime recipe which can be transformed to help make science fun for any age and interest. Check out our Amazon shop for the best slime ingredients, fun add-ins, and colorings!
- 5 ounces glue
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-2 tablespoons contact solution (must contain sodium borate)
- translucent glitter
- black pony beads
- 101 Dalmatians figurines
How to Make 101 Dalmatians Slime
- In a craft bowl, combine and mix the glue, water, and baking soda.
- Add in the glitter and stir until incorporated.
- Start adding the activating agent (contact lens solution) 1 tablespoon at a time. The slime should form quickly and be a bit sticky.
- Remove the mass from the bowl and knead with hands until no longer sticky. Add in the pony beads and figurines and let the play begin!
- Store in an airtight container (we love the ones we put here).
Over to You
Isn’t this 101 Dalmatians slime just the cutest? My daughter loves using slime to act out the movie night stories and make up new adventures. How would your kids play with this?
Please Share This on Facebook or Pinterest