This easy, fluffy Inside Out slime is perfect for a quick family movie night. Made with safe and readily-available supplies, this fun science activity will bring the smiles.
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our disclosure policy.sure
Inside Out Family Movie Night
One of the most-loved movies in our house is Inside Out. The message that all emotions are okay and that we should feel all of them is perfect for our 6-year-old.
It’s sometimes brutal to have to sit through a kid’s movie, isn’t it? But this is one we don’t mind at all.
We made a great set of the easiest Inside Out cupcakes to go along with our movie fun, too. Check them out – they only take 5-minutes!
Inside Out Slime – Quick and Easy Fluffy Sime Recipe Ingredients
- White PVA glue (5 oz or 9 oz) + warm water
- Coconut flavoring or essential oil
- Shaving cream (not gel)
- Water beads
- Activating Agent (your choice of ONE):
- Borax solution (1 tbsp borax powder dissolved in 1 cup warm water)
- Contact lens solution (must contain boric acid, sodium borate, or buffered saline)
How to Make Fluffy Slime Video Tutorial
Inside Out Slime Instructions
- Pour glue into a bowl. Fill the glue bottle with warm water and add it to the glue.
- Add a few drops of the coconut oil or flavoring. We added 5.
- Add shaving cream to the mix. Go wild, it’s worth it. You can use your hands or a spoon to mix it together.
- Once it’s mixed, add a small amount of your chosen activating agent. Mix each addition until it’s fully incorporated.
- As with all slime, once it is no longer sticky, remove it from the bowl and stretch it, twist it, and it will be ready.
Please Share This on Facebook or Pinterest