This easy, fluffy Inside Out slime is perfect for a quick family movie night. Made with safe and readily-available supplies, this fun science activity will bring the smiles.
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our disclosure policy.sure
Inside Out Family Movie Night
One of the most-loved movies in our house is Inside Out. The message that all emotions are okay and that we should feel all of them is perfect for our 6-year-old.
It’s sometimes brutal to have to sit through a kid’s movie, isn’t it? But this is one we don’t mind at all.
We made a great set of the easiest Inside Out cupcakes to go along with our movie fun, too. Check them out – they only take 5-minutes!
Inside Out Slime – Quick and Easy Fluffy Sime Recipe Ingredients
- White PVA glue (5 oz or 9 oz) + warm water
- Coconut flavoring or essential oil
- Shaving cream (not gel)
- Water beads
- Activating Agent (your choice of ONE):
- Borax solution (1 tbsp borax powder dissolved in 1 cup warm water)
- Contact lens solution (must contain boric acid, sodium borate, or buffered saline)
How to Make Fluffy Slime Video Tutorial
Inside Out Slime Instructions
Please Share This on Facebook or Pinterest