I decided to make some Mickey Mouse fudge in celebration of Mickey’s birthday–or any fun Mickey Mouse party. And, boy, was I spot-on with this easy fudge recipe!
Mickey Mouse Fudge
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a soft spot in our hearts for Mickey. Every year, we celebrate Mickey’s birthday with a fun Mickey party, and a special treat. This year it was this fun Mickey Mouse fudge.
It’s such an easy fudge recipe and super tasty, you definitely have to try it, even if you’re not throwing a Mouse party. If you’re ready to get your Mickey Mouse fudge made, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite easy dessert recipes board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Mickey Fudge
- Making Mickey fudge is ridiculously easy. You’re just going to melt your chocolate chips with your sweetened condensed milk and then fold in your food coloring. No sour cream, no candy thermometer, no evaporated milk, just chocolate and sweetened condensed milk and some crushed cookies. Add some Mickey sprinkles and you’re ready!
- To make sure you can get your fudge out of the pan, the easiest thing is to use parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray. Pour your chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and let it set. It’s that easy. Do not, however line your pan with foil–it will stick to the fudge.
- When you cool your fudge, you can let it sit on the counter and set to room temperature or you can put it in the fridge and let it chill. Either will work, but the fridge is much faster.
How Do I Make this Mickey Mouse Fudge?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
- 3 C white chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 16 Mickeys Mouse birthday OREO cookies (broken into chunks)
- 1 container Mickey red, white, and black sprinkles
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Place your white chocolate chips, milk, and butter in a double boiler over medium heat and mix until smooth.
- Fold in the vanilla and OREOs.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle all of the Mickey sprinkles onto the fudge.
- Chill the fudge in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy.
For more easy fudge recipes, visit Ruffles and Rain Boots.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 222Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 0gSugar: 28gProtein: 3g
All nutrition information is estimated. For accuracy, please calculate your exact brands and ingredients if accuracy is desired.
Would you like inspiration delivered right to you each week? Sign up for the once-weekly Ruffles and Rain Boots newsletter and you’ll get that and more! Get access to the exclusive libraries full of free SVGs, hand lettering practice, and so much more.
More Easy Fudge Recipes You Might Like
- White Chocolate M&M Fudge – I love this easy fudge recipe. It’s so simple and basically the most easy fudge you’ll ever make–with a bite of M&M yumminess!
- Snickerdoodle Fudge – There’s just something about cinnamon, sugar and chocolate coming together that make my day.
- Caramel Pecan Fudge – Pecans and caramel? Oh, be-still my heart–this is one of the best fudge recipes you’ll ever enjoy!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite desserts board on Pinterest.