These Princess Merida bath bombs celebrate how brave Merida really was in the movie. We are using these fun bath fizzies to countdown to Disney!
Merida Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I am more than a little in love with Disney Princess bath bombs. They make the best favors for any Disney princess party and, frankly, the kids just don’t ever stop loving a fun bath.
Around here, Princess Merida rocks. She’s the strong girl my little one is and I hope she stays. The story, if you haven’t seen it, is about rebellion, mistakes, and forgiveness, all rolled into the most beautiful Disney movie I’ve ever seen. Let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Gathering supplies? Pin this to your favorite bath bombs board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make these Brave Bath Bombs
- Do not use food coloring for the Brave bath bombs. It will make your bath bombs bright but it could stain your tub.
- You can mold this recipe in any flat-backed design so they will be safe for use as Princess Merida shower fizzies, too.
- Use any scents you want, any brand of oils, and any brand of soap colorant or mica powder.
- If your bombs crumble, see this article on trouble-shooting bath bombs and shower fizzies to find out your options to remake them.
- There is an ingredient which is optional, Polysorbate 80. The purpose of this emulsifier is to limit the oils and butters from pooling at the top of the water, as well as to reduce mica from adhering to the walls of the tub.
- If you want to use your Merida bath bombs immediately, great! Be sure to let the Disney princess bath bombs dry for at least 24 hours to get the most fizz for your bath. Plus, if there’s a little mix-up in your mix, a dry bath bomb will usually work that out.
- To keep your bath bombs at top-peak-fizzy-potential, keep them in an air-tight container in your bathroom. Humidity is bad for bath fizzies.
How Do I Make these Merida Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a Disney crafts playlist on YouTube, here is our Merida bath bombs video tutorial.
More Disney Bath Bombs You Might Like
- Ultimate List of Disney Princess Bath Bombs – If you love Disney bath bombs, this is the perfect set of Disney Princess bath bombs you will ever find!
- Rapunzel Bath Bombs – She’s the most underrated, amazing princess ever. And all that hair…
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Disney crafts board on Pinterest.