Marshmallow launchers are so fun and these upcycled July 4th shooters are so easy to make, you can have the whole family enjoying your Independence Day party.
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love holiday get-togethers for so many reasons. Family, friends, decorating, and the look on the kids’ faces when they run around – it’s all my favorite.
One of the best ways to get kids moving and having fun is by making a simple game they’ll love. These awesome marshmallow launchers will do that and more – they kids will play with them for hours! Let’s get started with this easy July 4th craft idea.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
Pin this to your favorite marshmallow shooters board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make these Marshmallow Shooters
- Make sure to keep the rubber bands tight. The marshmallows won’t go anywhere if the rubber bands are holding the balloons on well.
- You can shoot large marshmallows but my kids love the smaller ones. They also don’t get stuck like the larger ones do, especially if the kids squeeze the tube.
- Even the youngest kids can join in on this safe 4th of July game – just be sure to remind them we don’t shoot them at each other.
How Do I Make these Marshmallow Launchers?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a 4th of July shooters playlist on YouTube, here is our marshmallow launchers video tutorial.
More July 4th Party Ideas You Might Like
- 4th of July Desserts to Impress – All the best desserts for your July 4th party.
- Pinwheel Cupcakes – These look so impressive on the table and the kids will ooh and ahh.
- Patriotic Stick Figure Rock Painting – I love this fun activity that you can not only do with the kids but leave out in the community for other kids to find.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite July 4th party ideas board on Pinterest.