You can make this Dollar Tree light-up gnome Santa in just a few minutes – a great glowing gnome craft fast! LOL!
Light-up Gnome Santa
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love making gnomes, no matter if they’re super high-end sewn gnomes or the most inexpensive gnomes I can make from Dollar Tree materials – they’re each a unique challenge. The best part about this gnome? It was half-made for me, all I had to do was basically give it a “glow up!” Get it? LOL!
In all seriousness, this is such a quick and easy craft, you’ll be amazed. Grab your craft knife and let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Dollar Tree crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make a Santa Gnome from Dollar Tree Supplies
- If you prefer a larger nose, you can use a larger wood round. But be careful not to go too oversized, because the material for the body is not very absorbent and won’t bond with the glue very strongly. So you will want to find a nose that’s very light, even if it is larger than the wood bead I selected.
- To cut your beard, take care to flip the fur over, exposing the fabric side and cutting the fabric only with a craft knife or razor blade. This will keep from cutting the fur and will give you that long, luscious look.
- Want to give your gnome a little different hat style? Try a sock instead of the Santa hat! you’ll have a little glowing belly gnome with a sock hat for a whole different look!
How Do I Make this Dollar Tree Light-up Gnome Santa?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Dollar Tree Gnome Crafts You Might Like
DIY gnome ornaments
- Dollar Tree Gnome from a Cup – Super fast and an instant addition to your home decor, this tutorial is perfect for beginners.
- Dollar Tree Gnome Tree Topper – If you want a gnome on top of your tree, this is the quickest and easiest one out there.
- Dollar Tree Gnome from a Triangle Shelf – Those shelves are so cute and if you just add a nose and beard, it’s all that and a gnome too! LOL!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite gnome crafts board on Pinterest.