My kiddo wanted to make sure her letters got to Santa this year, so we made this letters to Santa Dollar Tree craft to make sure we got ’em delivered!
Letters to Santa Dollar Tree Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we love making crafts with the kiddo, so when she expressed concern that our regular mail person wasn’t necessarily going to be able to get to the North Pole this year, well, we decided to fix-up a little magic and make this letters to Santa Dollar Tree craft.
It’s a quick and easy craft you can have done in just a few minutes. Plus, it’s easy enough that the kiddo helped, so yours can too! If you’re ready to make a Santa’s mailbox craft, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Dollar Tree crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make This Dollar Store Christmas Craft
- I have a little tip…if you can’t find a little mailbox at Dollar Tree, check the Target Dollar Spot. They often have (for a couple dollars more) a little mailbox you can use for this craft.
- I loved using the rub-on lettering for this craft because the kiddo was super interested in helping. She and I were able to work on this together in a way that we wouldn’t have if I’d broken out the vinyl.
- If your kiddos aren’t sure what to write to Santa (because sometimes you want to say more than “here’s my list of gifts I want” but you’re 8 and don’t know what that more might be), ask them to tell Santa a story, write him a poem or even draw a picture! It’s something “Santa” will treasure forever!
How Do I Make this Letters to Santa Dollar Tree Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Dollar Tree Crafts You Might Like
- DIY Gather Sign – I love how easy this fun fall craft was to make and how adorable it looks on the wall!
- Gnome Tree Topper – For a more holiday-focused craft, this fun gnome tree topper is an easy Dollar Tree craft you can make in minutes.
- Triangle Shelf Gnome – If you’re in for a more year-round craft you can keep displayed all the time, make this easy gnome from a Dollar Tree shelf!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite easy Christmas crafts board on Pinterest.