These Gingerbread Bath Bombs Make Great Stocking Stuffers!
There’s nothing more Christmas than gingerbread. And these gingerbread bath bombs bring all of that back in one burst of fizzy fun. Perfect stocking stuffer for kids, adults, or anyone that loves a good fizz.
Gingerbread Bath Bombs
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we get all sorts of excited to make handmade gifts like DIY bath bombs and other little items for stocking stuffers. The kids love them and they’re really just a gift-of-relaxation for adults, too. One of my favorite that I plan to gift this year is these cute gingerbread man bath bombs.
RELATED READING: CHRISTMAS BATH BOMB RECIPE
They’re super simple, but I can let the kids decorate these gingerbread bath bombs to make personalized gifts for grandparents, teachers, you name it. Heck, I kind of expect to get a little bag of some decorated for me! LOL! If you’re ready to make some cute gingerbread man bath bombs, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
Tips to Make Gingerbread Man Bath Bombs
- To put these in a stocking, I wouldn’t drop them in directly. They might break up and be a bit beat-up by the time your giftee gets them in hand. So, wrap them in a little baggie or put them in a jar. How cute would a mini-mason jar be filled with these little gingerbread man bath bombs?!
- Be sure to let your giftee know to store them in an airtight container until they’re ready to use them. They’ll be a little less fizzy over time if they’re not in an airtight container.
- I would recommend decorating these gingerbread bath bombs with sprinkles like you would use for baking. You don’t want anything odd in the bathtub with you.
How Do I Make Gingerbread Bath Bombs?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial. If you’re making a Christmas crafts playlist on YouTube, here is our gingerbread bath bombs video tutorial.
More DIY Christmas Gifts You Might Like
- Christmas Cupcake Bath Bombs – Another great stocking stuffer idea, you’re giving the gift of a bath bomb AND a little soap topper. Yummy!
- Lump of Coal Soap – Funny gifts are all the rage for adult stockings. Well, “rage” being what I’d do if I don’t get one of these awesome coal soaps in my stocking.
- Snowball Bath Bombs – More fun than those melty, wet balls of ice, these fun bath bombs are perfect for relaxing in the bath after a cold day of playing in the snow.
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite DIY Christmas gifts board on Pinterest.