I needed some fun ways to gift this season so I came up with these fun and simple gift card box houses to make with a Cricut or Silhouette!
Gift Card Box Houses
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we are obsessed with making fun and easy handmade gifts this year, but more than that, I want to make my own wrappings, too! One way I’ve started on that path is by making these fun gift card holder houses. Because this year will be a little different and more long-distance than most holidays, I know there will be a lot of gift card gifts or simply small gifts dropped off on doorsteps. So, I needed a fun box and this fit the bill perfectly!
Basically, these are the perfect size for a stack of cookies or a bag of bath bombs, a gift card or even a set of hot cocoa bombs. If you’re ready to get creative with your Christmas gift boxes this year, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite Cricut crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Gift Card holder Houses
- Grab the easy fun cut file for these gift card box houses here. This is a simple cut file, but it’s going to score your card stock in all the right places so you can make these nice, clean folds. I just loved making my gift card boxes this way!
- Then, grab some Scotch Quick Drying Tacky Glue here. It’s the absolute best for paper crafts because it’s equipped with a precision tip that makes sure the glue comes out where you want it and not in a gloppy inconsistent mess.
- Now, I do want to note that even if you don’t have a cutting machine, you can still absolutely make this project. You’re going to just cut out the shape with scissors, then score your fold lines using the folding guide and then assemble the gift card box. Making crafts with a Cricut or Silhouette is only about cutting out the shapes – the magic is in your making.
How Do I Make These Gift Card Holder Houses?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Holiday Cricut Crafts You Might Like
- Believe in the Magic of Christmas Wooden Sign – This is such a beautiful sign that hangs prominently by my mantle because it’s so fun and very cute!
- Hot Cocoa Ornament Cricut Craft – If you’re all about that Cricut ornament, you can make a fun tiny mug and personalize it for the year even.
- Scandinavian Christmas Trees with Cricut – Decorating with a Scandinavian theme is so easy when you’ve got simple and fun designs like this one to build off of!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite Cricut crafts board on Pinterest.