The Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts
Use these free Valentine’s Day fonts to create, craft, and cut files for the sweetest of all holidays. I’ve also included some free combination pair fonts in case you need a little help pairing fonts and styles.
It’s so much fun to make your own crafts for the sweetest of holidays. Whether you’re hand-lettering a design and need a bit of style help or you’re building a digital card, these free Valentine’s Day Fonts are a great place to start.
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
If You Like Free Things…
To get notified of all the free SVGs, fonts, and graphics, sign up here to receive the once-weekly newsletter.
Get Exclusive Free SVGs, Discounts, and More!
I’m giving away free SVG files to help you create for friends, family, and your home. Get all of these (and more) along with the weekly newsletter.
How to Use Fonts, SVGs, and Graphics
We are big fans of digital crafting (click to see our curated collections). Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we LOVE free SVG files – heck, we have to buy extra hard drive storage just to keep up! Buying is nice, but FREE IS BETTER!
Below are some project ideas for your Valentine’s Day fonts. Be sure to check out list of Free SVGs and Graphics for Valentine’s Day, too!
Valentine’s Day Project Ideas with Free Fonts
- T-Shirts: If you have a cutting machine (or not), you can create a sweet, little t-shirt for those you love.
- Mugs and Coffee Tumblers – Using these free Valentine’s Day fonts, you can print and trace the styles and use a Sharpie onto an inexpensive blank mug or use a paint pen on a blank tumbler to create a sweet sentiment.
- Cards and Valentine’s Day classroom cards – I’ve used some of these fonts to create Valentine’s Day cards for kids (unicorn Valentines, woodland animals cards, and otter classroom Valentine’s Day cards).
- Decor – Using these mini rustic pallets, you can create an adorable piece of wall to keep or gift. A cute saying about teaching would be a great gift for moms or educators.
RELATED READING: Free Christmas SVGs, Graphics, and Fonts
Free Valentine’s Day Fonts and Combination Fonts
There are so many great fonts out there to use for holiday crafting. Use these free fonts to get you started (or get your creativity flowing).
Just click on the part of the saying and that will take you directly to the free fonts. Any questions, just leave me a comment!
2. Be Mine and King Basil Lite (no longer available for free, but you can find it here)
RELATED READING: Free Valentine’s Day SVGs, Graphics, and Cut Files
Low-Priced and Free Combinations
7. Pucker Up (free) and Pumpkin ($1)
8. The Sweetest (free) and Devotion (free)
9. You are my (no longer free) and happy place ($1)
10. Heart and ($1) and Soul (free)
Over to You
If I’m super-duper honest, my absolute favorite font right now is the $1 “Buttercup.” What about you – what’s your fave? Oh, and best question: what are you inspired to make?!
Will you please pin this to your favorite fonts or crafting board on Pinterest? Sharing really helps me out to be able to bring you these great crafting resources. Thanks so much for sharing!