I’m decorating one more area with these free nautical printables today and thought I would share them with you. The four designs are sea or ocean themed and include stylized font pairings and watercolor elements.
Read below to use this free ocean artwork to display in frames or turn into cards or gift tags. The files are for personal use and may only be printed, not shared digitally.
Free Ocean Art Printables – Decorating and Gifting Made Easy
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, I love easy home decor. Changing printables in frames can transform an entry way or a little nook off in the corner of the family room.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve been adding nautical decor to transition from spring to summer and it’s been a great time crafting. With packing for the move from Seattle to Texas, however, I have put away most of my craft supplies at this point.
With that, however, comes the designing and I’ve been busy with fun ocean themed designs! I created this set of four nautical printables to pop into some light wood frames I have and thought I would share them with you.
Please Save or Share This to Spread the Word
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Please save this printable wall art to a printables pin board or share it with a crafty group on Facebook.
As an Amazon Associate, I could earn from qualifying purchases. There could be affiliate links within this article.
How to Use This Free Printable Nautical Art
I’m not going to tell you how to live your life – you use these any way you want (as long as you don’t resell the digital copies or offer the PDF in electronic form). This file is only for personal use.
A few ways you can display and use these free ocean printables are:
- Print on watercolor paper for a very high-end look and place them in a frame for gifting or displaying.
- Use card stock instead of watercolor paper (white or a very light cream) and create a canvas hanger style display. To do so, stain two paint sticks and attach a hanger to the back of one. Sandwich the print in between, secure with glue, and display.
- Reduce the size and use these as ready-to-give cards.
- Go even smaller and print them out for gift tags. I love adding things like this onto a gift basket or a bottle of wine with a hand-written thank you note on the back.
How to Download the Free Sea Themed Art
Click the link below and it will open a shared drive. Select the PDF and choose “Download” from the menu. Take note of where you save it on your device to access it for printing.
More Nautical Crafts You Might Like
- DIY Beach Gnome Sign – Use a dollar store sign to create this beautiful, on-trend wall decor.
- Easy Buoy Wreath – If you want a fun afternoon craft, look no further than this nautical themed wreath made with just two items from the Dollar Tree.
- Beach Clothespin Wreath – This three color wreath is so much fun to make and looks so good hanging on a door or window.
Please Share This Free Artwork
Use the sharing buttons above to save this to a pin board or to Facebook. I really do appreciate you doing so and thank you for visiting.