This easy farm truck kids paper craft is the perfect boredom buster for kiddos that are on holiday break and love making paper crafts!
Farm Truck Kids Paper Craft
Here at Ruffles and Rain Boots, we have a lot of down time during holiday breaks. And I hear “I’m bored” a lot. So, when that happens, I like to pull out a fun kids paper craft. Last week it was a fun farm truck kids paper craft!
Super fun for kiddos and perfect if they want to make a Christmas ornament, a small garland or just a fun paper truck. If you’re ready to make a cute paper farm truck, let’s get started.
No Time to Make This Now? Pin it for Later
You’re busy, I get it. Pin this to your favorite kid’s crafts board on Pinterest and it’ll be here when you’re ready.
As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases.
Tips to Make Paper Farm Truck
- Click here to get the paper farm truck and tree template so you can make the little kids paper craft as efficiently as possible. Plus, it’s good scissor practice for those little hands.
- If your kiddo wants to make more of this project than just a single little truck, grab a few sheets of paper and make several trucks to use as gift tags!
- Don’t forget that your kiddo can also decorate that tree. Yeah – just because the tree is in the bed of the truck doesn’t mean it can’t have ornaments and lights on it!
How Do I Make this Farm Truck Kids Paper Craft?
I’m so glad you asked. Below is our written tutorial.
More Kid’s Paper Crafts You Might Like
- Sun and Clouds Paper Craft for Kids – I love how simple it is to bring a little life to our paper play with some clouds for rain and a bit of sun to dry it all away! LOL!
- Unicorn Paper Mask Craft – This mask is a SUPER fun way to let the kiddo get all their fun times in pretending to be a unicorn.
- Paper Tube Santa – For a more holiday-esque craft, grab a paper roll and get to making a Santa together!
Please Save This to Pinterest
Your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. Know a friend who’d like this? Please share it on Facebook or save it to your favorite kid’s paper crafts board on Pinterest.